The following appeared in a memo from the business manager of a chain of cheese stores located throughout the United States For many years all the stores in our chain have stocked a wide variety of both domestic and imported cheeses Last year however all

The following appeared in a memo from the business manager of a chain of cheese stores located throughout the United States.

"For many years all the stores in our chain have stocked a wide variety of both domestic and imported cheeses. Last year, however, all of the five best-selling cheeses at our newest store were domestic cheddar cheeses from Wisconsin. Furthermore, a recent survey by Cheeses of the World magazine indicates an increasing preference for domestic cheeses among its subscribers. Since our company can reduce expenses by limiting inventory, the best way to improve profits in all of our stores is to discontinue stocking many of our varieties of imported cheese and concentrate primarily on domestic cheeses."

Write a response in which you examine the stated and/or unstated assumptions of the argument. Be sure to explain how the argument depends on these assumptions and what the implications are for the argument if the assumptions prove unwarranted.

This memorandum story conclude that business manager of a chain of cheese stores located throughout the United States asserted that they should discontinue to stocking imported cheese as a result of one of their newest store's, in Wisconsin, five best-selling cheeses are domestic cheeses and also recent survey shows on Cheeses of the World Magazine shows that there is an increasing preference for domestic cheeses among their subscribers. However, business manager's claims are stated on very weak assumptions, to ameliorate their profit, they should inquire another surveys and numbers to find out customers preferences.

The first circumstance, his claim stated on one of their newest branch, and only in Wisconsin area. However, he did not give adequate information about, is there also any other branch in same region, if yes how their best selling cheeses order? And also how is the number in general all their other stores? If majority of the stores survey results give same conclusion, then his assumptions will be stated.

Moreover, in Wisconsin people may like domestic cheeses, on the other hand to make a rigid conclusion from one branch to all stores is very myopic observation method. How can assume that rest of all their customer also prefer domestic cheeses? Maybe they really like Italian, French or Bulgarian cheeses. Business manager should investigate their other stores cheeses preferences as well.

Additionally, he mentioned about Cheeses of the World magazine subscribers's preference shows that their domestic cheese favor is getting increase regardless of this short seeing, how the business manager assume their chain would require more domestic cheeses as a result of this survey. Firstly, this survey was happened only between magazines subscriber, and we don't know how many subscriber joined to survey? And the biggest problem is, magazine name is Worldwide, how he measured that United States people also prefer domestic cheeses. He should find this important answer.

Finally, he determined that if they discontinue to stock imported cheese, they will improve their profits. However there is no any evidence show that cutting their imported cheese will make them company more profitable. Moreover, there isn't any information shows us if they have stocks problem or not. We don't know this information, maybe they have enough space in their stocks, so maybe opening a new room in their cheese stock will not effect any of their profit.

In conclusion, his assumptions unstated for argument. He definitely investigate all of their stores' customer preferences, and moreover he should request United States cheese preferences. And also he needs which parts of company make them profitable, opening an extra room in their stocks or any other thing he needs to find them, all after this information then he can assume cutting imported cheeses are profitable or not.

Sentence: This memorandum story conclude that business manager of a chain of cheese stores located throughout the United States asserted that they should discontinue to stocking imported cheese as a result of one of their newest store's, in Wisconsin, five best-selling cheeses are domestic cheeses and also recent survey shows on Cheeses of the World Magazine shows that there is an increasing preference for domestic cheeses among their subscribers.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to story and conclude
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to to and stocking

Sentence: However there is no any evidence show that cutting their imported cheese will make them company more profitable.
Description: The fragment evidence show that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace show with verb, past tense

No. of Grammatical Errors: 3 2 (Attention please: there are always some grammatical issues in your essays)