Distance learning and online computer classes should replace classroom learning.

I agree with the statement that distance learning and online computer classes should replace classroom learning because of many reasons that help students by time and money wise.

In this era, everybody has a problem of insufficient time issue. In the meantime everybody wants and needs to add more skills to their career and academic life. And this is not easy if you are working full time. Many many colleges offering part time classes but most of them are full of student and it is hard to register to join the classes. However, distance learning and online computer classes are big plus for tho...

Sentence: To make a satisfy every student definitely every college should add distance learning and online computer classes to their curriculum to concern the working, abroad and disability students.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to a and satisfy

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl