Claim: Imagination is a more valuable asset than experience.
Reason: People who lack experience are free to imagine what is possible without the constraints of established habits and attitudes.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.
Our era is the ideas era, everybody has an idea either imaginative or not, they have another world in their mind which actually constructed from only imagination, however only a few people use their dream in actual life which is experience. I disagree with the claim that, experience is more valuable asset than imagination.
Think about people who lack of experience and who has a lot time to imagine. First it comes to my mind that a lot of unoccupied or unsuccessful people yet they have much time to imagine. However, the important part is whether they apply this imagination to their real life or not. If they only imagine not try to set their image to actual life, then there is no value of their imagination, nevertheless if they are not the creator of the such imagination world like Walt Disney, Hollywood studios, or marvel characters. Those people are really valuable, they are genius, they use their image and tried their image, and they gain experience. In this manner, maybe they tried over and over to get the best result. After every attempt they learned from their result, which gives them more experience and more value. Experience is definitely more memorable than imagination, because you tried them, you experienced them.
Additionally, we can't make an general reasoning about all the experience are the constraints of established habits and attitudes. When you dig the root of the experience, you should find imagination. Think about scientists, they imagine bulb, electricity, telephone, all the theorems. Finally they made thousands experiments according to their imagination, at the end they invented the bulb, electricity, telephone and many theorems that we still use. If they never tried it, their imaginations will always be stand in their mind.
On the other hand, many of people may say imagination is valuable than experience. The more you imagine the more you are valuable for us. However, there is not such an example requesting our imagination. Most of the area that we either work or educate, the first thing they ask is experience. Not only formal are of our world, but also our family, our friends all of us, follow what we are doing, what we are experience now. Even more, we are using internet world, to show our experience, like linkedin which we can show our work experience or instagram that we can show what we experienced in life with picture.
In conclusion, if you want to imagine million thinks you are free to imagine, however if you want to be more valuable, it depends on how much you implement your imagination in to real world, have you ever tried, have you ever failed. Failed is good, it shows you tried you experienced, and finally you learned from your experience.
- It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.Do you agree or disagree? 73
- Some people pursue career paths that lead to management positions. Other people follow career paths leading to positions of individual responsibility, which do not involve managing others.Which career path are you more likely to follow? 85
- The following appeared in a memo from a vice president of a large, highly diversified company."Ten years ago our company had two new office buildings constructed as regional headquarters for two regions. The buildings were erected by different constructio 80
- All too often companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently. If companies were to spend more time listening to their own employees, such consultants would be unnecessary. 70
- The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company."According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any 75
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 4.5 out of 6
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 23 15
No. of Words: 462 350
No. of Characters: 2192 1500
No. of Different Words: 202 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.636 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.745 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.586 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 123 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 97 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 69 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 57 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 20.087 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 9.877 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.565 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.32 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.504 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.205 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5