Claim: Imagination is a more valuable asset than experience. Reason: People who lack experience are free to imagine what is possible without the constraints of established habits and attitudes.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you

Claim: Imagination is a more valuable asset than experience. Reason: People who lack experience are free to imagine what is possible without the constraints of established habits and attitudes.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

The claim that imagination is more useful than experience is a very one-sided view of the world. While it is true that imagination is a useful skill in many ways, and enables one to think of things others cannot, experience is indeed also a valuable skill to have. Considering the points made in this essay, it seems that both imagination and experience are necessary to some degree, and having one without the other is detrimental.

Having a free imagination means that you are indeed free of the restraints imposed on the minds of less imaginative people. Such varied areas as the arts, sciences ...

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre