"Sports stars & movie stars have an obligation to behave as role models for the young people who look up to them. In return for the millions of dollars that they are paid, we should expect them to fulfill this societal responsibility." - Write a response

"Sports stars & movie stars have an obligation to behave as role models for the young people who look up to them. In return for the millions of dollars that they are paid, we should expect them to fulfill this societal responsibility." -

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing & supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

The argument stated here is extremely relevant in today's world, where stories of wild partying & outrageous behavior by movie stars, reality show stars & sports stars is constantly on the rise. I'd like to begin by fully agreeing with the argument. People such as movie & sports stars should consider the implications of their actions before engaging in undesirable behavior, being as influential as they currently are on the youth of the world. With the advent of social networking & increased use of the internet, it is extremely unlikely that their various actions, even if they themselves want t...

Sentence: They should utilize their position to induce a beneficial influence and inculcate a sense of aprropriate and decent behavior in their legions of fans and followers.
Error: aprropriate Suggestion: appropriate

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre