Students should memorize facts only after they have studied the ideas, trends, and concepts that help explain those facts. Students who have learned only facts have learned very little. - GRE Issue 14

The speaker makes a threshold claim that students who learn only facts learn very little, then condudes that students should always learn about concepts, ideas, and trends before they memorize facts. While I wholeheartedly agree with the threshold claim, the condusion unfairly generalizes about the learning process. In fact, following the speaker's advice would actually impede the learning of concepts and ideas, as well as impeding the development of insightful and useful new ones.
Turning first to the speaker's threshold daim, I strongly agree that ifwe learn only facts we learn very li...

Sentence: The speaker makes a threshold claim that students who learn only facts learn very little, then condudes that students should always learn about concepts, ideas, and trends before they memorize facts.
Error: condudes Suggestion: concludes

Sentence: While I wholeheartedly agree with the threshold claim, the condusion unfairly generalizes about the learning process.
Error: condusion Suggestion: concluusion