The surest indicator of a great nation is represented not by the achievements of its rulers, artists, or scientists, but by the general welfare of its people.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statemen

The surest indicator of a great nation is represented not by the achievements of its rulers, artists, or scientists, but by the general welfare of its people.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

The greatness of a nation should be evaluated through the quality of the lives of its people, that is, the general welfare. Although the achievementa of rulers, artists, or scientists are also important, for a great nation, these progress and advance should give their people some benefit, leading to better life.

First, the value of a nation, that is, how great the nation is, have the relation to how people live. If the people lead a kind of rich, peaceful, and happy life, then the nation is good. Moreove, if they consider their work, doing, every action as meaningful, such as somehow good for other people, then the nation must be excellent. It is the quality of people's lives that important in appraising how grand a country is.

Furthermore, the achievements of its rulers, artists, or scientists really concerns, providing there are some benefit for people's lives. For example, the great achievements for Faraday such as Faraday's law are very essential. However, most of us won't call England a great nation simply for this scientific discovery. It is the resulting technology advance such as electrical generator which give us a more convenient life that crucial. Hence, we call nation great for the use of electrical generator into infrastructure other than simply finding way to creat it.

What's more, it is the well-being that people really care about. There are examples that people live in misery while the technology, science, or, even more absurd, militory force are greatly developed. Do critics call these ridiculous government great? Cerntainly not. On the quite countrary, if the public live in happy and beautiful way, enjoying their environment, working, and everything concerning their lives, usually most of the people will envy them, though dearth of some of the luxuries and expensive things. It is the wellfare that the population concern the most.

In the end, if a nation desire to earn the title of greatness. The authority must take welfare in to consideration. Even though the importance of development of a variety of fields such as politics and science, the gains of the majority are most crucial. Do people really feal happy, live safe and sound, and find meaning of their way of living? Every leaders ought to ask themselves frequently.

Sentence: It is the resulting technology advance such as electrical generator which give us a more convenient life that crucial.
Description: The fragment which give us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, past tense

Sentence: Although the achievementa of rulers, artists, or scientists are also important, for a great nation, these progress and advance should give their people some benefit, leading to better life.
Error: achievementa Suggestion: achievement

Sentence: There are examples that people live in misery while the technology, science, or, even more absurd, militory force are greatly developed.
Error: militory Suggestion: military

Sentence: On the quite countrary, if the public live in happy and beautiful way, enjoying their environment, working, and everything concerning their lives, usually most of the people will envy them, though dearth of some of the luxuries and expensive things.
Error: countrary Suggestion: contrary

Sentence: It is the wellfare that the population concern the most.
Error: wellfare Suggestion: welfare

Sentence: Do people really feal happy, live safe and sound, and find meaning of their way of living?
Error: feal Suggestion: feel