Technology creates more problems than it solves and may threaten or damage the quality of life

Technology creates more problems than it solves, and may threaten or damage the quality of life.

It is true that with advancement in technology, numerous ideas have been successfully implemented which were thought as dream at some point in past. With technology, many dreams of man have come to reality like efficient transport, speedy communication etc. However, there are also some problems technology has brought into our lives in addition to making our lives sophisticated.

Let me cite some examples to bolster the fact that technology has played in our lives. With advancement in technology, numerable gadgets have been invented which have made our lives easier. These gadgets help man in reducing the effort needed to do some monotonous tasks. Also with gadgets like TV, mobile, man is able to gather information, communicate just by sitting in one place.

When all work is done by gadgets with minimal interference from man, this has lead to dormancy in man which has made him susceptible to diseases like heart attacks, spondilitis etc. In olden times, people used to rely on manual labor to perform tedious tasks. However, with computers and complex machinery coming into existence because of advancement in technology, labor costs have decreased but has also lead to unemployment problems.

Nuclear energy is one which has pros as well as cons. Nuclear energy can be used for numerous purposes for eg. to generate electricity, for defence etc. With the help of technology, nuclear weapons have been developed. There is constant consternation in each person’s mind about the disastrous consequences on health in the worst case scenario if these nuclear weapons are utilized.

In conclusion, technology has helped in improving our lives. However, overdependence on gadgets has made man indolent and prone to diseases. Thus technology has been able to bring both sophistication as well as problems. The benefits brought by technology though outnumber the problems associated with it.

Sentence: When all work is done by gadgets with minimal interference from man, this has lead to dormancy in man which has made him susceptible to diseases like heart attacks, spondilitis etc. In olden times, people used to rely on manual labor to perform tedious tasks.
Error: spondilitis Suggestion: ?