Essay topics: To understand the most important characteristics of a society, one must study its major cities
A society, according to me, is an amalgamation of people, their beliefs and ethics, and their variegated lifestyles; living harmoniously and practicing their traditions, which have been temporally accepted by the group. Most of these variations can be attributed to the geographical, and more importantly, the demographic aspects of a region. When we talk about a region as a whole, the demographics play a key role in studying the prominent characteristics of diverse societal groups.
Over a period of time, societies have emerged and a foundation has been laid for those who are a part of it. So, when we talk about two societies that are miles away in a country like India, how would we be abl ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|5 hours 49 min ago||marufuddin000||66||Read full essay|
|18 hours 22 min ago||ralfraihat||50||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 14 hours ago||test_niladri||58||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||ahrazidaniko||55||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||ahrazidaniko||50||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||davidarranow||50||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 days ago||jay_mave||16||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||agmh||50||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||Blem1941||58||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||hg||50||Read full essay|
- “Over the past year, our late night news program has devoted increased time to national news and less time to weather and local news. During this time period, most of the complaints received from viewers were concerned with our station’s coverage of local (72.7273)
- A nation should require all of it's students to study the same national curriculum until they enter collegeWrite a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position (75)
- Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position (61.1111)
- People who make decisions based on emotion and justify those decisions with logic afterwards are poor decision makers.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the pos (80)
- An international development organization, in response to a vitamin A deficiency among people in the impoverished nation of Tagus, has engineered a new breed of millet high in vitamin A.While seeds for this new type of millet cost more, farmers will be p (76.66670000000001)
- A recent study of eighteen rhesus monkeys provides clues as to the effects of birth order on an individual's levels of stimulation. The study showed that in stimulating situations (such as an encounter with an unfamiliar monkey), firstborn infant monkeys (69.027799999999999)
- A recent study of eighteen rhesus monkeys provides clues as to the effects of birth order on an individual's levels of stimulation. The study showed that in stimulating situations (such as an encounter with an unfamiliar monkey), firstborn infant monkeys (48.5714)
- To understand the most important characteristics of a society, one must study its major cities (83.33329999999999)