Universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure

Universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

The students enter universities after senior school to pursue a garduation degree in the field of their chosen interest or for post graduation and specialisation courses. In all of these cases,the basic aim of the student is to strive to excel, while getting a better knowledge and understaning of the field,in which they choose to graduate or specialise. Hence,the university should also comply to a degree with the students by providing them the course structures through which they can achieve this goal in the least cumbersome way. Thus the universities should not require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study.

In today's world,life is full of competition.Inorder to be able to compete in their fields the students should be given enough oppurtunity and time to pursue their respective career ambitions.Their course structures should be such that they can utilise their time in studying the various aspects of their own field rather than those of some other field.By forcing the students to take a variety of subjects outside the scope of their own field,the university will put a hurdle in their way of striving for excellence in their chosen stream of endavour. Such a move will force the students to put their valuable time in the pursuit of variety of fields,the knowledge which may or may not have any bearing on their own field.

Any student joining a university today,does so with the ambition of excelling in a particular field.He already has a will to pursue that field with enthusiasm and passion.The act of forcing a variety of subjects outside his field of study will eat into the student's time and energy reserved for pursuit of his chosen field. He will pursue the other subjects with less enthusiasm and also will get less time for pursuing his own field.This may also affect their performance in the extra subjects and can bring down their overall grades.Such a move can hamper their overall performance in the university.

Saying this necessarily does not mean that a university's curriculum should be drab and field intensive.There is a room as well as necessity of putting a few courses extra to the field inorder to educate the students to some aspects of the world which may not be included in their subject's curriculum.For example,in today's world everyone needs to know a little about the environment.For a science student a study of Intellectual Property Rights can be very useful.Physical training courses can also help the students in staying fit and healthy. Summing up,there is a little room of adding some extra subjects in university curriculums, howver such subjects should be small in number(maximum two per semester) and the students should have a wide pool to choose these subjects.

Sentence: The students enter universities after senior school to pursue a garduation degree in the field of their chosen interest or for post graduation and specialisation courses.
Error: specialisation Suggestion: specialization
Error: garduation Suggestion: graduation

Sentence: In all of these cases,the basic aim of the student is to strive to excel, while getting a better knowledge and understaning of the field,in which they choose to graduate or specialise.
Error: specialise Suggestion: specialist
Error: understaning Suggestion: understanding

Sentence: In today's world,life is full of competition.Inorder to be able to compete in their fields the students should be given enough oppurtunity and time to pursue their respective career ambitions.Their course structures should be such that they can utilise their time in studying the various aspects of their own field rather than those of some other field.By forcing the students to take a variety of subjects outside the scope of their own field,the university will put a hurdle in their way of
Error: oppurtunity Suggestion: opportunity
Error: utilise Suggestion: utilize
Error: fields Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Summing up,there is a little room of adding some extra subjects in university curriculums, howver such subjects should be small in numbermaximum two per semester and the students should have a wide pool to choose these subjects.
Error: numbermaximum Suggestion: number maximum
Error: howver Suggestion: however

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.