We recommend that Monarch Books open a café in its store. Monarch, having been in business at the same location for more than twenty years, has a large customer base because it is known for its wide selection of books on all subjects. Clearly, opening the

We recommend that Monarch Books open a café in its store. Monarch, having been in business at the same location for more than twenty years, has a large customer base because it is known for its wide selection of books on all subjects. Clearly, opening the café would attract more customers. Space could be made for the café by discontinuing the children's book section, which will probably become less popular given that the most recent national census indicated a significant decline in the percentage of the population under age ten. Opening a café will allow Monarch to attract more customers and better compete with Regal Books, which recently opened its own café.

The argument about opening the café in bookstore is a very simplistic view because of rendering weak evidence. The author did not pay attention to certain key factors in order to support his view at this argument. Moreover, he failed in his conclusion by presenting an unreliable example. The author could bring strong evidence to convince the readers why opening a cafe at the bookstore is reasonable. Furthermore, the writer could render a wide variety of examples about the advantages of opening café at the book store as regards persuading the readers.

Opening the café at the well-known book store like Monarch books may make several problems like decreasing the numbers of loyal customers. Because its educational position has changed to business position while it was known for its wide selection of books on all subjects. Maybe this change leads to changing the satisfaction level of customers and they have to abandon their bookstore. In addition, it is most likely that its reputation is destroyed because of paying attention to business instead of education after twenty years. The author could consider several important ways in order to attract more customers instead of taking business aspect into account. It cannot be overlooked that the author could support his approach by illustrating strong evidence and explain why opening the café would attract more customers.

The author also could clarify the reasons why children’s book section will become less popular as regards justifying his argument. Declining in the percentage of the population under age ten cannot prove that purchasing children’s book will probably become less popular in the future. Maybe the demand of these kinds of books will be increased due to increasing children’s literacy. The author could render better reason to convince the reader why discounting the children’s book section is rational. For instance, the author could explain the most percentage of people who live around Monarch book store are around 45 years old and they do not have children. This persuasive reason could convince the readers why children’s book section is not necessary at this book store.

The other weak point of this argument is about its conclusion because there are certain ways to attract more customers to a book store instead of opening a café. Maybe Regal books do not have different kinds of books and focus on certain customers with special favors which caused to opening café for attracting more customers. Furthermore it is more likely that Regal Books has to adopt this strategy as an advertisement tool to increase its profits without paying attention to its reputation. The author could bring more examples about other book store that have same strategy as a vital measurement to compete with other bookstores.

In conclusion, the author failed to convince why opening the café is a significant way for Monarch Books to compete with its rivals. The author could reinforce his reason which related to declining the space of children’s book section by rendering strong examples and presenting logical statistics in order to children’s books become less popular in the future. Furthermore, the author could depict wide variety of examples about bookstores that become success to attract more customers through opening the café.