We recommend that Monarch Books open a caf in its store Monarch having been in business at the same location for more than twenty years has a large customer base because it is known for its wide selection of books on all subjects Clearly opening the caf w

Opening a café within the book store will be a good idea and will attract more customers towards the book store. However, before coming to a conclusion the author should give precise information on many factors describing advantages and disadvantages of opening it.

Here, the author clearly cites that the monarch book store is well known for its wide selection of books on all subjects. And, if we remove the children’s book section in order to open the café, there might be a plausibility that the number of readers who are visiting the place will be reduced and the reputation will fall down. The idea of opening a café same as the rival Regal books may not work for Monarch books since many of its customers come and spend time as it has a large variety of collections on all subjects.

The author failed to present a specific number to illustrate the drop in percentage of the population under age ten. There is a plausibility that this a good number who’s contributing to the revenue of the book store. Unless we know the exact number of children we cannot underestimate that there is a less number of book readers under age ten.
Café can be one of the attractions for the public. If in case the same locality has too many cafes then opening another one can be more risky and the idea to open the café in the book store only to attract customers could be a vague.

On the other hand, the author could have provided more relevant information on opening a café within the book store can be more advantageous , students and the customers are really enjoying the new look and there is an inclination in the customers than previous.

Hence, due to lack of clarity and there is no strong evidence to consider authors points are true, I conclude that opening a café may not yield the desired results.