2. To understand the most important characteristics of a society, one must study its major cities.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In d

It has considered to understanding various aspects of a society in depth and to find the way of people’s life, varieties in their behaviors, habits and attitudes it is essential to survey big cities where people’s lives have complexity and individuals are dealing with different factors in their everyday life. This is absolutely true that life in big cities is complicated and a person can confront with various faces of life in major cities, for example by encountering with notions as modernism, art in its culminate, governments sovereignty on people and their intervention in smallest parts of their life or even by studying different castes of a society, but the fact which we have to consider to understand most important characteristics of life in societies is that life isn’t abstracted in the major cities and we can confront with simplest and at the same time most complicated life styles in small cities. In the small cities, in villages and also counties people are still living and in my personal view they are the creators of the pillars of life in major cities. By studying books about first shapes of life we can understand that people were nomadic and by the passage of time they find to make their food, leaving foraging and concentrate in an area where for example they can have an easy access to water which lead to formation of castes and eventually wealthiest people and luminaries created first cities. So surveying the way which led to making major cities will oblige us to understand its constituents. The assumption presented in the question is not applicable in all kinds of studies about societies and I absolutely disagree with the statement introduced in the question. Despite studying reasons for why felonies are numerous in major cities, skyscrapers are promulgated everywhere, people are dealing with problems and rate of demise is high we can consider to the simplest characteristics of life outside the big cities.

Instead of focusing on lives in major cities which life is harsh we should survey society in rural areas which kindness is higher and people are participating in group activities to make benefits for the whole society which is in direct contradiction with life in major cities where individuals are utilitarian. So by surveying life outside big cities one can find other side of life which is brighter in appearance, deeper in the notion and simpler at its constituents and at the same time has filled with individuals’ feelings complexity toward each other.

Although kindness and humanity can also be found in major cities but in comparison with notions like crime or thievery, these bright sides of life in major cities are negligible. Mendacious individuals have promulgated everywhere, but their numbers in big cities are higher, life is not safe and the possibility to find a haven is lesser in comparison with the life of people outside major cities. So we can divide life’s states in two forms, bad form and good from, we can find a good form of it outside major cities with a degree of badness, also major cities are best places to study dark aspects of life with sporadic cases of kind behaviors.

One can propose different opinion by arguing that due to the increasing rate of migration from villages, small cities, and counties people can bring kindness with themselves to the big cities and as a result, big cities by the passage of time will become a mixture of life styles where different opinions are in equality and kindness is not dominated with wrong behaviors. The fact is that most of the people by migrating to major cities have to change their life style to become as other peoples.The Power of major cities is that it will make a homogenous society where opposing ideas will lose their color and uniformity can be seen in each district. So if someone is pursuing a study about societies, it is the best way to consider various aspects of life and look at it from different viewpoints and angles. By studying life of people in major cities and continuing the study to understand the life of the people in small cities, a researcher can collect different information and can provide a comprehensive survey.

Sentence: The fact is that most of the people by migrating to major cities have to change their life style to become as other peoples.The Power of major cities is that it will make a homogenous society where opposing ideas will lose their color and uniformity can be seen in each district.
Error: homogenous Suggestion: homogeneous

No. of Words: 711 350 //Write the essay in 30 minutes.

Don't develop the ideas from introduction paragraph. better like this:

para 1: introduction
para 2: argument 1
para 3: argument 2
para 4: argument 3
para 5: conclusion

---------------------