the best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competitio

I agree with the claim that the best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition. This will enable them to learn how to cooperate with their coworkers.

First, leaders in government, industry and other fields usually have to meet a lot of people, and knowing how to cooperate with them is important for a successful leader. For example, a successful leader in government should be able to organize people in different departments. He has to cooperate efficiently with the people he leads. In business, a leader must cooperate with employees to have a successful corporation. This requires a strong sense of cooperation, so a society should prepare its young people by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.

However, some people may argue that lacking a sense of competition in some fields is disadvantageous. Consider the leadership in government, the leader must be acknowledged by most people he leads. He has to compete with other potential leaders to earn his leadership. In this process, he must have a sense of competition or he may never get the leadership. Similarly, a leader in a company also has to lead his firm to compete with other companies to attract customers and gain profit. In this case, the leader must understand how to compete with others effectively. So a sense of competition is vital in some fields.

In response to this, we should recognize that cooperation is more important than competition in our society. For example, although there exists fierce competition between different companies, they often have more cooperation with each other. A company may compete with another company in a kind of product, but they may have other cooperation. A company providing searching service may have important coooperation with a company providing safety software, such as sharing some algorithms or some data. However, they may have minor competition on advertising on another service. This illustrates that cooperation is much more imporatant in this society and wo should instill in our youth a sense of cooperation.

In conclusion, we should prepare young people with cooperation rather than competition, since cooperation is more imporatnt.

Sentence: A company providing searching service may have important coooperation with a company providing safety software, such as sharing some algorithms or some data.
Error: coooperation Suggestion: cooperation

Sentence: This illustrates that cooperation is much more imporatant in this society and wo should instill in our youth a sense of cooperation.
Error: wo Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: imporatant Suggestion: important

Sentence: In conclusion, we should prepare young people with cooperation rather than competition, since cooperation is more imporatnt.
Error: imporatnt Suggestion: important