Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years.Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership.

Everyone in his sane mind would agree that millions of lives could have been saved if Adolf Hitler had stepped down after 5 years because of massacre he caused during the last part of his reign. Yes, those in power should be required to step down but it should be up to the concerned people to entitle them again if they were worthy of that.

With great power comes great responsibilities and after a certain period a person should be judged and if the responsibilities are fulfilled, the power should be restored otherwise not. If those in power have the fear of accountability and losing power, they would work for the betterment of people / organization whereas those with unlimited power with no fear accountability misuse the power.

The enfranchisement to concerned people to choose the people who governs them is very important. The dictatorship in Middle East resulted in chaos and anarchy in Egypt because those in power had no fear. The bad governance of Pakistan from 2009-2013 resulted in change of government from PPP to PMLN because people were not happy and since the new government also knows that they won't be reelected if they don't perform so they are delivering results. Those who want to keep their powers are working hard, and if they had no fear of losing their power than their would've been no progress.

There are every kind of people, the good and the bad. Those who are good and work on enforcing good policies wether in education or politics, they keep their office in next tenure. Also there are people who are more passionate and can be more productive than the one in power, so for the next tenure people can choose who can perform best. So, if the people in power were not required to step down, there would've been no accountability which means no results more often than not.

because of massacre he caused
because of the massacre he caused

Sentence: The enfranchisement to concerned people to choose the people who governs them is very important.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and concerned

Sentence: Those who want to keep their powers are working hard, and if they had no fear of losing their power than their would've been no progress.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to their and would

Sentence: Those who are good and work on enforcing good policies wether in education or politics, they keep their office in next tenure.
Error: wether Suggestion: No alternate word

Better to try this pattern:

paragraph 1: introduction -- explain in your own words about the issue and give a thesis statement at the end. Give a reasonable not a dogmatic statement.

paragraph 2: Admittedly, there are some advantages of side A. First, ... Second, ...

paragraph 3: However, still I support side B. reason 1 + why reason 1 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 4: reason 2 + why reason 2 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 5: conclusion -- reinforce the thesis.
---------------------------------