Claim: Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thriveReason: It is primarily in cities that a nation’s culture traditions are preserved and generated.

Claim: Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive

Reason: It is primarily in cities that a nation’s culture traditions are preserved and generated.

Some people believe that to make our country thrive, government should put more financial support to the major cities because they are the primary areas in which the culture will maintain and generate. However, some hold the opposite idea that there is no need for those major cities to receive financial support and they do not have any contribution in culture keeping and spreading. Personally, I agree with the second idea.

First of all, most of the major cities are rich enough and should not gain money from government by any reasons. We all know that one country’s tax income is limited and those money should be spent in the most emergency places of the country. For many countries, they cannot even support all citizens to have elementary education and health insurance. So to devote financial support on those richest places is unfair to the rest part of the country where people may still in hunger.

Secondly, major cities can approach to most of the country resources and they have a completely economic system which can ensure the whole city keep promoting rapidly. Admittedly, most of the major are located in the most convenient areas which are easily trade there goods with the whole country and even overseas. That with born advantage make them withhold a strong economic status. Therefore, government should not worry about their development. Even they meet some financial problems, they can borrow money from the government. And after they step into a stable station, they have the ability return it. So giving major cities financial support is a kind of wasting.

Besides, even there are some reasons for those main cities to receive financial support that should not be to preserve and generate culture. It is well known that major cities are not the best places to maintain the tradition and culture. Instead, many small cities and towns in poor can have such pros. Major cities are those most quickly adapted into globalization and absorb the culture all over the world. So it is almost impossible for them to keep their own tradition intact. Therefore, if the purpose of the financial support is to protect the culture, it should not be granted to those major cities.

To sum up, the countries resources should be distributed equally to all the citizens, so it is unreasonable for major cities to get financial support from the government. Besides, to protect and reserve the culture of one country, the government should not focus on their major cities, instead they should looking for some old peaceful cities which have not been disturbed by the outside world.

Sentence: To sum up, the countries resources should be distributed equally to all the citizens, so it is unreasonable for major cities to get financial support from the government.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to countries and resources

Sentence: Besides, to protect and reserve the culture of one country, the government should not focus on their major cities, instead they should looking for some old peaceful cities which have not been disturbed by the outside world.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to should and looking

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.

Read the reason: