College students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you

College students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

It is commonly said that one who loves his job, excels at his job. The mere availability of open employment positions in the workforce should not compel a job seeker to concentrate on that particular field of study. While some may argue that one should search for jobs based on the number of available positions, it is clear that the employee will not find utmost satisfaction and consequently, fail to have a great job experience throughout their working life. I believe that the aforementioned statement above does not fare well and is inaccurate.

Most people have heard of Sanjay Gupta, the chief medical correspondent for CNN. He pursued a degree in biomedical sciences before completing his medical school education at the University of Michigan. Gupta is currently practicing as an esteemed neurosurgeon and also works as a professor of neurosurgery at Emory University. The amount of neurosurgeons is quite limited in comparison to other specializations and jobs in the healthcare force. The need for a neurosurgeon is usually quite rare in the general population, and therefore, the availability of jobs for that field are few, in comparison to perhaps, general practitioners. However, Gupta put in years and years of hard work to balance the multiple jobs he currently possesses. Despite his knowledge of the limited availability of neurosurgeons, he studied the field of neuroscience to prove his worth to the medical community.

Consider Indra Nooyi, the Chief Executive Office of the multinational corporation, Pepsi Co. During her early years, she was studying at a relatively small liberal arts college and then received her MBA in another Indian University. She got admitted to Yale School of Management and was then employed into Boston Consulting Group. After working in a few more companies, she was able to break through the door and after numerous accomplishments, sit on her throne as CEO of Pepsi Co. Her dream all along was to manage a massive company. Of course, the probability of being a CEO is very small and the job openings do not come so easily at all in the professional field. However, with her immense drive and dedication, Nooyi efficiently climbed up the ladder of business to achieve her incredible goal. Nooyi serves as a model for other college students who aspire big and strive to secure a job that has very few openings in the workforce. As long as one is interested and willing to put in copious amounts of effort, the availability of jobs should not prevent one from choosing their field of specialization.

Gupta and Nooyi only represent a fraction of what other college students have to offer. The positions of these jobs with less availability are still looking to be filled. Students should not be discouraged from aspiring big and looking to lock down the rarest of all professions. When a university student appears zealous and ready to take on whatever the grueling professional world has to offer, he or she can certainly conquer incoming obstacles and further succeed in the workforce if they can devote their time and interests to their chosen field of study.

Well, you need more arguments. You can't just put two examples. Something like this:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1 and arguments. Then you can put one example here to support the reason 1.
para 3: reason 2 and arguments. You can put another example here to support the reason 2.
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion