College students should be encouraged to pursue subjects that interest them rather than the courses that seem most likely to lead to jobs.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain y

College students should be encouraged to pursue subjects that interest them rather than the courses that seem most likely to lead to jobs.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

In any student’s life, college plays vital role. It is the gate from where student enters in to their field or field of study. It is the responsibility of the college not only to ornament student with quality education but also put him/her in proper direction of his future. In shape building of the future, colleges have prominent ethos. It is the responsibility of the college to direct its student on the road of success. For a student success would mean getting a high rank job. However, this success and high rank job is useless if a person is not satisfied with it and satisfaction comes primarily with interest in that field. Therefore, students should be encouraged to delve in to the field of study in which they are interested rather than taking those field which have high job rates.

As in first stage, stage of learning the subject, students are more likely to pass those subjects easily in which they are interested. As the student would find the course interesting so they would find fun while learning that course ultimately they would achieve high grades and without wasting much time they would enter in to their field or university. On the contrary, if a student doesn’t have any interest in subject then he/she would find it boring and mundane. This will surely effect his/her performance and could ultimately lead to failure of the course which would result in wastage of at least a year.

Secondly, if a student have interest in his field then he is more likely to contribute in the field. This student would work with diligence in the field or job as a result his superiors would be happy with his performance. This will in turn lead to job satisfaction which is an utmost important factor of successful job and life. On other hand, if student don’t have any interest in his field and if after graduation he finds high rank job but won’t find peace in it. He would find his job prose and dull as a result he won’t be able to perform well and ultimately would lose his integrity.

Furthermore, if a certain field have more likelihood of getting jobs today then no one can guarantee same trend for the same field tomorrow. Therefore, it would be unwise to persuade someone to take a field of study which is hot today. It might be possible that the trend of jobs inverts for the same field after two or four years. In these years, the field can get congested as everyone would rush to study in that field. For example, few years back, in Market there was a great demand of MBA graduates. Everyone was on the run to study MBA and every university was offering this course. Eventually, the number of graduates surpassed the number of available jobs and now the field is very congested.

In conclusion, colleges, guardians and parents must encourage the youth to take the course of study in which they are interested. Students would enjoy their field of study in addition to learning and would be more likely to contribute in to the field and to the society. Taking field which seems most likely to lead to jobs would be presumptuous as no one can guarantee tomorrow.

college plays vital role.
college plays a vital role.

if a student have interest in his field then
if a student has interest in his field then

if a certain field have more likelihood of getting jobs today
if a certain field has more likelihood of getting jobs today

if student don't have any interest
if students don't have any interest

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:

For issue essays, around 450 words, for argument essays, around 400 words.