Colleges and universities should require all faculty to spend time working outside the academic world in professions relevant to the courses they teach.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the posit

Colleges and universities should require all faculty to spend time working outside the academic world in professions relevant to the courses they teach.

Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.

The policy underscores that the teaching faculty in colleges and universities should be made to experience the different aspects of work environment relevant to the course they teach. Education, that is imbibed by the students, has the principle of increasing the analytical abilities and develop understanding. Corporate organization or different work environments, require focus on implementation of the knowledge gained during the educational period. The policies suggestion, would merely prove to be inconsequential when compared to the major aim of providing education. Therefore, the teaching faculty, should not be required to work in a professional infrastructure, relevant to the course they teach.

The main reason why, getting relevant work experience in the professional environment would be futile, is because of the dynamic nature of development in different industries. Change of trends, mechanisms, work structure and constant improvement or replacement of previous techniques, has made the professional environment erratic. Just as, the transition between the use of key-pressed mobile phones and touch-screen mobile phones, was quick and not prognosticated, until the success of the first touch screen phone, similarly, the work performed today in companies may become irrelevant tomorrow. Furthermore, the main goal of education is to develop, holistic individuals, with the ability to understand concepts, have strong fundamentals and ability to efficiently solve a problem. In the professional environment, a particular concept or idea is worked on, developed and grown. The ideas and concepts can be replaced, with the advent of a better idea. To be able to understand new ideas, the students, should have strong base knowledge and thinking capabilities. The principle of colleges and universities is to develop such individuals. Educational institutes are factories developing holistically developed, sound and educated individuals, not workers for professional environment.

The main reason for teachers to learn in an professional environment would be inconsequential, as the scope of learning in industries is only on a particular subject. Therefore the learning imbibed would be only on a particular topic. On the contrary, education is focused on developing knowledge on all of the subjects, therefore the creating an unbalance in the knowledge influx. For example, in the information technology, many programming languages are use such as Phython, Ruby on rails, Php, etc. Still students in different universities and colleges in India are thought basic programming languages such as Html, C, etc. because these basic language form the fundamentals for analysis and innovation, whose knowledge can be used to study other contemporary languages, the reverse however is not true. Therefore, a teacher learning a current trending language in a professional environment, may not be able to add relative value to the students knowledge, due to the irrelevancy of the information to the process of developing a student.

Additionally, implementation of such as policy would have additional resources cost, decrease in the teaching standards in colleges, due to the replacement of renowned teachers by substitute, temporary teachers. Furthermore, the teachers, would only derive the knowledge of implementing a concept, but not develop an understanding. For example, even during my undergraduate placement procedures, I was tested on my basic knowledge about different subjects, not the information I had on the contemporary areas of work. Furthermore, Companies choose individuals with strong backgrounds and good grasp of basic concepts and techniques. The reason for such a trend is that students with strong basics and elementary knowledge can easily be molded to suit different areas of work. Furthermore, such students are more dynamic and can work on multiple projects at the same time. Also, the main goal of teachers having to work in professional settings is to make them aware of the current trends in the work environment. These teachers would thereby, impart the knowledge to the students. This in turn would be futile, as students are already given a training period to become up to date with the current work before joining. Furthermore, the awareness about current growth in any area is easily available through the internet and some seminars.

In conclusion, the policy would be futile if implemented as the denouements the would be harvested from it, are already visible through the current state of educational learning. Therefore, to reiterate, teachers should not have to work in a professional environment. relevant to the field of study.

Sentence: In conclusion, the policy would be futile if implemented as the denouements the would be harvested from it, are already visible through the current state of educational learning.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to the and would