Essay topics: Government officials should rely on their own judgment rather than unquestioningly carry out the will of the people they serve.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.
The author of the issue highlights that it is incumbent upon the government to take their ideas and judgment into consideration without paying attention to people's ideas. Due to the controversial nature of this question, there is not a general agreement on this issue. I am, however, to a great extent of the conviction that the government should be respectful toward people's ideas and attitudes in order to expand positive hallmarks like trustworthy and integrity through society. In the following paragraphs, some convincing reason will be delineated to elaborate my personal stance.
To commence with, among the wide variety of characteristics integrity and trust is of utmost critical importance, which helps societies make a significant progress but this will be impossible if the government do not trust people and do not take their ideas into account. Broadly speaking, individuals in whole countries are the pillars of every given society regardless of their age have different skills and positive characters that could be helpful for the government. For instance, if government prefer to focus on their ideas, people will not support the government and their rules and this situation could run them into a huge problem. As a matter of fact, when the government relies on people thought indeed, not only can they spread out trust and integrity in the society but also provide a great opportunity for themselves to be supported by different ages. To elucidate more on this issue, with trust and integrity the government will have nothing to fear since nothing to hide and also they will do the right things so, will have no guilt.
Another reason that should not go unnoticed is that the government will reach success and pinnacle of their day as soon as possible if they do not just consider their own judgments. Generally phrased, vast majorities of nations make an effort and bend over backward to make a progress and become successful in various realms such politic, economic and so forth, day in day out. As far as I am concerned, if the government make restrictions and rarely pay attention to people's judgment, not only will not people cooperate with them but also will rebel against them. In this case, the success and progress will never shine up. Delve further into the issue, considering people's ideas and judgment could be beneficial so this trend will provide an opportunity for the government to seize a long lasting success.
However, what I alluded to above can't be overgeneralized to all contexts. Alongside with the innumerable benefits it has, indisputably, it is better for the government not to take people's ideas into account owing to the fact that a plethora of people is not mature enough to rely on their attitudes. In fact, this trend could not be reliable and it enhances the likelihood of making idiot decisions and carry out something wrongs.
In light of reasons elaborated, I reiterate that it is incumbent upon the government to patronize people's ideas and do not rely on their own opinions. Indeed, this trend will result in trustworthy and integrity among people and the government. In addition, considering people's views will provide fertile ground for the government to become successful in different realms.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|3 months 3 weeks ago||urvangP||0||Read full essay|
|6 months 2 days ago||SarahN||83||Read full essay|
|6 months 3 weeks ago||Xblow11||66||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||hpark90||62||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||hasti72||58||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||Gh.Ne||79||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 months ago||rlagusdk||59.3333||Read full essay|
|1 year 3 months ago||DHARMESH SHARMA||50||Read full essay|
|2 years 6 days ago||EugeneDubinchuk||60||Read full essay|
|2 years 3 months ago||jlvhrse||76.66670000000001||Read full essay|
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours. (73)
- It is better for children to choose jobs that are similar to their parents’ jobs than to choose jobs that are very different from their parents’ job.do you agree or disagree? (73)
- TPO23 (80)
- One of the best ways that parents can help their teenage children prepare for adult life is to encourage them to take a part-time job.Do you agree or disagree? (73)
- TPO24 (85)
- One of the best ways that parents can help their teenage children prepare for adult life is to encourage them to take a part-time job.Do you agree or disagree? (71)
- tpo (3)
- Teachers should not make their social or political views known to students in the classroom.do you agree or disagree? (73)
- To be an effective leader, a public official must maintain the highest ethical and moral standards.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In (66)
- The following appeared in a letter from the owner of the Sunnyside Towers apartment complex to its manager."One month ago, all the showerheads in the first three buildings of the Sunnyside Towers complex were modified to restrict maximum water flow to one (66)