The human mind will always be superior to machines because machines are only tools of human minds.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In d

In terms of computation capability, machines are unbeatable by human intelligence. Computers can extract the largest prime number in a given finite range within a second, which would take hours for a mathematical guru. It is not only this simple calculation but also complex problem solving such as weather forecasts that are enabled by machines. Therefore, it is incontrovertible that machines definitely is better at some facets than human minds. Still, the concept of superiority includes much more aspects other than computing ability.

Historically, seemingly unsolvable problems or time-consuming tasks by human minds were successfully disentangled since the inception of a computer processor. In a period when computer was unavailable, solving a linear regression problem with multiple factors was mathematically challenging since it involves numerous matrix calculation which is sometimes extremely demanding. However, a skilled scientist can now solve complex regression task within a minute using a pedestrian computer. Therefore, if we confine the meaning of superiority to calculation capability, machines are superior to human minds already.

However, superiority is much complex concept than just being available to calculate faster. Human minds are capable of detect new problems, which machines cannot do. Human being has ability to reflect on the situation they are facing and figure out what is current problem. Currently, adequately maintaining nuclear reactors is one of the main issues human beings are discussing due to catastropic outcomes when they explode. The precedents of Chernobyl, Germany and Hukushima, Japan are clearly suggesting nuclear reactors should be extremely well-maintained. In the process, machines could help human beings calculate the internal condition of reactors and possibility of malfunction. Still, it is always a human who are proactively preventing a failure. For now, machines do not have ability to seek for problems and fix it by themselves, which means humans are indispensable to machines' functioning. Thus, human mind is still superior to computers since machines need a wise controller.

Additionally, machines are not yet developed to an extent where they can self-maintain themselves. Humans feel pain and take it as a signal which there exists some problem in their bodies. Then they visit hospitals and doctors find the cause and fix it. However, machines need a human supervisor who incessantly observe machines and check whether they are operating properly. Even personal computers need to be checked periodically by a human owner to make sure there is no virus or malignant worm in it. The massive server rooms of corporates are maintained by a big information technology team who are soley dedicated to successfully running those machines. So far, there is no machine that is perpetually functioning without a human's supervise. This is another reason why machines are not yet superior to human beings.

Admittedly, machines are developing so fast that some people predict machines would surpass human ability in a near future. As of right now, however, humans are still in control of machines they produce. Considering how much machines depend on humans to function properly, it is very hard to claim machines are superior to human minds.

superiority is much complex concept
superiority is a much complex concept

Human minds are capable of detect new problems,
Human minds are capable of detecting new problems,

what is current problem.
what is the current problem.

a big information technology team who are soley dedicated to
a big information technology team who is solely dedicated to

Sentence: Currently, adequately maintaining nuclear reactors is one of the main issues human beings are discussing due to catastropic outcomes when they explode.
Error: catastropic Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The massive server rooms of corporates are maintained by a big information technology team who are soley dedicated to successfully running those machines.
Error: soley Suggestion: solely

No. of Grammatical Errors: 4 2 //you have issues on articles