If a goal is worthy, then any means taken to attain it are justifiable.

Every individual or a group has a set of well defined goals, which depend upon the situation and conditions. But one must give one's level best to achieve that desired goal. Some goals are easy and can be easily be achieved while some are difficult but realistic and can be achieved with a lot more effort. Some people argue that if a goal is worthy of something, then any means to attain the same are justified as it ensures that motivation and perseverence levels required to achieve those goals don't fade away with time. But, in reality, there should be a definite restriction on some wrong methods ,which are illicit and are against the moral code of society, to achieve those goals.

Resorting to illicit or illegal methods to achieve any goal is not justified. A person or a group who is fully determined to achieve a particular target might resort to activities that can be harmful to the society or any particular individual. For example, a government looking to become a global superpower might resort to developing nuclear weapons to safeguard its people and using it for destructive activities like war, border intrusion and terrorism. Though the government is fully determined to become superpower but its actions in this case could result in loss of life and property; thereby having a tendency of distrurbing the peace in society. Hence, such means to achieve goals are not justified.

Another reason against allowing people freedom to illegitimate means is that some methods can be against the moral code or values of society or a group. Such values or ideas should not be destroyed as they help in strengthening the bond among people. For example, a student determined to secure first rank in his exam might resort to cheating and other such acts which might help him in achieving his goal , but they are against the moral code and ethics which have to be followed in every part of the life. Hence, such acts should not be permitted at any cost.

In contrast, allowing a person to pursue anything or undertake any means to achieve his goal helps to keep that person motivated, determined towards his goals. As a result, that person gives his best and maintains a high level of perseverence to achieve that goal. For example, a student motivated to perform well in his exams can go beyond normal means likr compromising his social life, health by studying for long hours for might spend extra money on coaching classes. These methods will help him in achieving his goals. But, such methods should be legal and should not harm any person in the society.

In conclusion, methods used to achieve a desirable goal should not be illegal and against the moral code of society. Rather, they should be selected in such a manner that they aid a person in keeping him motivated and focussed till the goal is achieved.

Sentence: Some people argue that if a goal is worthy of something, then any means to attain the same are justified as it ensures that motivation and perseverence levels required to achieve those goals don't fade away with time.
Error: perseverence Suggestion: perseverance

Sentence: Though the government is fully determined to become superpower but its actions in this case could result in loss of life and property; thereby having a tendency of distrurbing the peace in society.
Error: distrurbing Suggestion: disturbing

Sentence: As a result, that person gives his best and maintains a high level of perseverence to achieve that goal.

Sentence: For example, a student motivated to perform well in his exams can go beyond normal means likr compromising his social life, health by studying for long hours for might spend extra money on coaching classes.
Error: likr Suggestion: like

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: