The increasingly rapid pace of life today causes more problems than it solves.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and suppor

The increasingly rapid pace of life today causes more problems than it solves.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

The increasing rapid pace of life leads people to emphasize more on efficiency and time management in education, work and ordinary life and people can solve many problems with high speed and efficiency. But it also sparks controversy over causing more problems than it solves. In my opinion, life with increasing rapid pace can really enhance their abilities to make full use of time with high efficiency. In some fields, the speedy pace of life may cause some problems to people, but people's abilities to think for themselves will control themselves to solve many complicated problems rather than facing the problems bring to them

Firstly, speedy life with sophisticated communication tools can really bring people’s life with some problem such as their health and lifestyle. For example, prevalent apps make people focus on screens with less eye movement and walk and people will use social app to substitute face-to-face communication more and more. And those habits shaped by app products which are designed for improving people’s work efficiency and life quality may be harmful for their eyesight and fitness and their social relationships. So people require more profound thinking to solve those derivative problems in the development of technology progress.

However, the rapid pace of digital age really lead people to use various tools to solve problems instead of much tedious work . Many apps in mobile phone can help people manage tasks in many fields. For example, the calendar app can help people arrange their everyday to-do-list and remind them those important things in special time. And people don’t need to write everything they should do in notebooks since the apps on mobile phones can remind them automatically. And the translating app can lead those non-native language learners to master new words or sentences they met in newspapers or websites in several seconds and it’s very convenient to get rid of the trouble of taking a heavy dictionary with them or looking through these new words and sentences in dictionary . So these apps can really to a large extent help people reduce their time and energy and improve the result at the same time . People can spare time to do other things which are more beneficial for me.

What’s more, in most occasions, many troubles which seem to be introduced by fast speedy life have profounder reason. Similarly, take the app for example. In app fields, various apps with different functions enable many people blind to analyse their own desire and economic situations. In fact, some functions of apps are what they don’t need and they need not pay extra price for those functions. Except for desires and price factors, some consumers also neglect the learning cost of app since some apps are designed for professional people and even those professional people need time to master these apps. Consumers should know basic rule and accumulate suitable knowledge to master the app. So blind purchase for app affect people’s thought laziness and over consumerism in speedy life. People pay more attenntion on the successful result , and they hope to use the most efficient tools to achieve their success. But any success need not only tough process but also coordination of other unexpected factors. In fact, The process of choosing app and learning to master app itself can toughen consumers' thinking abilities and force them to consider some complicated problems such as improving their knowledge system and adjust their short-sight.

In sum, rapid life liberate people from much superficial and tedious work and brings convenience and welfare to people though it also brings many problems. But some problems are not just caused by speedy pace of modern life but also more profound social origins. People shouldn’t simply dessert that the increasing rapid pace of life causes more problems than it solves.

1. Don't always use Apps for examples.

2. The outlines are not clear. Need to make it simpler, like:

argument 1: yes, The increasingly rapid pace of life today causes some problems.

argument 2: however, human beings can solve those problems. reasons 1, blabla...

argument 3: in addition, reasons 2, blabla... //you have issues on this argument

---------------------