Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: People who go outside are more successful and happier than people who stay in villages.

I mostly agree with the statement that people who go outside are more successful and happier than people who stay in village. The meaning of success and happiness seems to be very different for different individual, but in most situations success and happiness are remarkably with many important factors such as fair chance for common people , mature society environment , comprehensive infrastructure , excellent life quality and so on.

People who go outside can enjoy above advantages much more easily than people who stay in villages . Most people exposing to these languages can focus on their attention to develop and update their knowledge system and obtain more superior job chance . Most happiness and success of people are based on their work including the working environment, salary and welfare. People going outside can accumulate fortune and knowledge from their work more efficiently and quickly than people staying in villages . The contribution to society of talented people also speed up the development of outside environment.

On the other hand , people who stay in villages merely enjoy these advantages . Outdated infrastructure and culture atmosphere of most villages prevent their villagers to develop comprehensive skills and most of them have no extra energy and inspiration to enhance themselves to lead to the village’s development .

In sum , people outside have more chance to enjoy outside advantages which can lead to their happiness and success . Of course, they will meet their own problems such as noise pollution and various prejudices but villagers have more complicated problems than these. So individual outside to a large extent are more successful and happier than people in villages .

The contribution to society of talented people also speed up the development of outside environment.
The contributions to society of talented people also speed up the development of outside environment.

--------------------