the primary goal of technological advancement should be to increase people's efficiency so that they have more leisure time.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning and e

the primary goal of technological advancement should be to increase people's efficiency so that they have more leisure time.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Technical advancements bring many pivotal changes to people’s life . One of the goal of technical advancements is to increase people’s efficiency which can lead people to have more leisure time . However, technology has multiple goals to satisfy, rather than primarily increasing people's efficiency . And more leisure time resulting from improving efficiency is just by-product of technical advancement and it’s not primary goal of technical advancements since the latter usually reduce people’s leisure time .

Firstly, some technical advancement indeed enslave people from some tedious work and increase people’s efficiency. The increase in efficiency means that people can produce more than before with similar time, or can produce similar amounts with less time. In either ways, more time can be governed by people . For example, the household women today can engage in some part-time work like stitching, making toys etc as most of their household chores are taken care by electrical machines like refrigerator or washing machine . Thus, they do not need to indulge in those boring activities that can be carried out by machines. Instead, they concentrate on their self-development by doing more useful work. Additionally, women allowed to develop their specialization can drive further development of societies.

Secondly , the goal for pursuing technical advancement is far more than increasing efficiency . Scientist construct their research in various fields for many more important goals than efficiency . For instance, the goal for scientist focuing on medical technology is to cure disease and bring the society welfare. Youyou Tu , as the winner of 2015 Nobel Prize winner in Medicine, led to the creation of the drug Artemisinin, which has lowered mortality rates from malaria. Before her creation , about half the world’s population have been living with the threat of these disease . The impact of Artemisinin goes far beyond reducing the disease burden of individuals The treatment has also promoted well-being and prosperity for both individuals and society. Therefore, efficiency is usually one goal of technical advancement , but it’s not primary goal compared to other important goal of technical advancement .

Thirdly , the increase in people's efficiency does not mean more leisure time for people . Technology develop so fast that people need to spend more time and energy on mastering the newest technology product while they enjoy connivence and high efficiency v .For example, most of the tasks can be automated in almost all the companies with the help of computers. This may give people ample amount of leisure time . However , software updating is widespread in many fields and people may need spare more time to adjust these change in computers . For instance , economics researchers should mater some new software such as Medenly for document management and MindMapper for brainstorming except some traditional economics software. So , technology advancement sometimes may even force people to sacrifice their leisure time to master new skills to be competent at their job and it won’t undoubtedly bring people more leisure time.

In conclusion , the goal for people to pursue technological advancement often goes far beyond increasing people’s efficiency to obtain more leisure time . The pursuing for technological advancement has many other meaningful purpose. And increasing efficiency sometimes bring other problems on upgrading knowledge to people and people are even enjoy less leisure time .

Sentence: Technology develop so fast that people need to spend more time and energy on mastering the newest technology product while they enjoy connivence and high efficiency v .For example, most of the tasks can be automated in almost all the companies with the help of computers.
Description: The fragment Technology develop so is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace develop with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: For instance, the goal for scientist focuing on medical technology is to cure disease and bring the society welfare.
Error: focuing Suggestion: focusing

Error: connivence Suggestion: confidence