Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: people who go outside are more successful and happier than people who stay in villages.

I mostly agree with the statement though the meaning of success and happiness seems to be very different for different individuals . But in most situations success and happiness are remarkably with some very important factors such as fair chance for common people , mature society environment , high life quality and so on.

People who go to big cities can enjoy these advantages much more easily than people who stay in villages . Most people staying in big cities can focus on their attention to develop and update their knowledge system and obtain more superior job chance . And most happiness and success are coming from their work including the process ,their salary and welfare. People in big cities can accumulate their fortune and knowledge more efficiently than people in villages . The enhancement of talented people in big cities also speed up the development of big cities .

On the other hand , most villages are falling behind the times since they are lack of newest knowledge and information and enough chance and resource to attract talented people to develop villages . And many villagers are too poor to improve their life quality and they have no extra energy to enhance themselves to trigger the village’s development .

In sum , people in big cities have more chance to enjoy those advantages of big cities which can lead to their happiness and success . Of course ,big cities have their own problems such as noise pollution and air pollution but villagers have more problems and and villagers are very slow to modify these problems . So individual in big cities often more successful and happier than people in villages .

since they are lack of newest knowledge
since they lack the newest knowledge
since there is a lack of the newest knowledge

Sentence: Of course ,big cities have their own problems such as noise pollution and air pollution but villagers have more problems and and villagers are very slow to modify these problems .
Description: The token and is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to and and and

So individual in big cities often more successful
So individual in big cities are often more successful

'People who go outside' is not equal to 'people in big cities'. Maybe people go to other countries.

-----------------------
Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.

---------------------