"As individuals, people save too little and borrow too much" From your perspective, how accurate is the view expressed above? In your discussion, be sure to consider the conditions under which it is appropriate to save money and the conditions under which

"As individuals, people save too little and borrow too much"

From your perspective, how accurate is the view expressed above? In your discussion, be sure to consider the conditions under which it is appropriate to save money and the conditions under which it is appropriate to borrow.

In the developed world the majority of people are becoming ever more materialistic resorting to over consumption in order to satisfy their illusive needs imposed by our money driven society. It is this clear why people, as individuals, borrow too much and save too little. If we take a look at the current financial crisis we can see that most people owe a great deal of money to various lenders, either banks of private lenders, the so called loan sharks.

First of all, there are two primary motivations associated with money borrowing. One is practical necessity, in other words building your fi...