The main benefit of the study of history is to dispel the illusion that people living now are significantly different from people who lived in earlier times Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement

The main benefit of the study of history is to dispel the illusion that people living now are significantly different from people who lived in earlier times.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

The Speaker States that, the study of history knows the difference between people who lived earlier and present. I fundamentally agree with the issue, it suggests the changes in cultural traditions, dressing, arts, dance, poetry, and the way of pupil thinking in old ages. studying history plays a vital role in processing government administration not to make flaws and behaving in correct path to withstand in power.
First of all, Benefits of visualising past, it tells various changes been made now a days, For example, man used to depend on the stones to create fire, now they developed a matchbox to evolve it. Similarly, there is no vehicles to travel from one place to other, horses and cattles are driven for moving , since , this was replaced with lot of means of transport like Planes, Trains, Cars, bikes and cycles etc. Moreover, we can know the rules of kings and formation of kingdoms , later it was replaced by formation of governments and indulging the building the nation pride.
Secondly, history also taught various aspects,