A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take In developing and supporting you

A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.

A nation should teach all it's students the same national curriculum until they enter college sothat can prepare for college. Allowing everyone to learn the same curriculum will teach oursociety how to communicate with one another. This is a nation of equal opportunity and shouldbe treated and taught equally. I believec that this would allows young individuals to get anbetter understanting of all different kinds of religions, culture.and society. All school teach the same history,but some may forcus more on what they feel is important then depending on where you are from.ape your position.