Essay topics: A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.
A national curriculum should involve all the primary subjects whose comprehension is requisite in the real-life. The students should study the same national curriculum as it develops their basic understanding of wide-ranging fields. It also helps them in gaining conviction in their own field. Moreover it precludes the use of many extraneous exams that students have to give in order to matriculate. Thus i agree with the claim.
First point in favor of the issue is that if every student studies the same national curriculum then they would procure basic knowledge about each and every subject, not just their particular field. This varied knowledge will aid the student in the real life. Like the principles of maths and english, which are essential for the adult life. For eg, estimating the taxes or writiing an resignation essay to the boss. All these are the basic skills that every student should possess whether or not they are specializing in that field. Thus the students should study the same national curriculum as it prepares them for their adult life.
Moreover there are students who are not yet decided upon their field. These undecided students will get perspective if they get a chance to go through every field. They can then decide based on their experiance in the specific field. However if the curriculum is not the same and is selcted by the student, then the uncertain student will vacillate between different courses. This oscillation can have detrimental effects on the future of the student.
Finally if the students doesn't follow the same national curriculum then they would be required to give supplementary exam in order to matriculate. These exams puts an unnecessary pressure on the students. The surplus of the exam can also have the adverse effect of obfuscating the students. However if there is a national curriculum then the students can get enroll based solely on the school results.
On the contrary though, there are certain students who are sure of their career. In such cases, the national curriculum will rein then back. For instance, the person who wants to be an astrophysicist shouldn't waste time studying the arts history. However even in such cases, it is beneficial for the student to have knowledge about the diverse fields. It could help them understand their own field better. Suppose a person plans to become a physicist, for them taking the maths course or even the chemistry course will only add to their ability.
Overall a student should study the same national curriculum as it enhances their elementary understanding of several concepts needed in real-life. It also aids them in gaining a nuanced view of their own field. Thus i agree with the claim.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|4 hours 22 min ago||PASHAH||58||Read full essay|
|2 days 7 hours ago||agmh||50||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 5 days ago||gaoni||50||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 15 hours ago||Elham1395||50||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 1 day ago||Marshia||50||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 1 day ago||nikhil11||50||Read full essay|
|4 weeks 13 hours ago||K1307||33||Read full essay|
|1 month 7 hours ago||batvssuperwonders||50||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||davidarranow||50||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||dyx0819||83||Read full essay|
- The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company.“According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any (70)
- "The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition." - Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or dis (70)
- The following appeared in a letter to the editor of a local newspaper in Masontown:"If we want to save money on municipal garbage disposal fees, we need to encourage our residents to recycle more. Late last year, our neighboring town, Hayesworth, passed a (70)
- Claim: An action is morally correct if the amount of good that results from the action is greater than the amount of bad that results from the action.Reason: When assessing the morality of an action, the results of an action are more important than the in (90)
- The following appeared in a memo from the Mayor of the city of Hillview:" In order to alleviate the serious unemployment problem in our town, we should encourage Autotech to build its automobile manufacturing plant in our area. The Hillview landfill, whic (60)
- some people believe that increasing violence in the media is the cause of increasing violence in our society, especially among children. Others believe that the children's peer groups and parental role models are a much more powerful influence on children (70)
- "Over the past year, our late-night news program has devoted increasingly more time to covering national news and less time to covering weather and local news. During the same time period, most of the complaints we received from viewers were concerned wit (82.5)
- A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college. (62)
- The following appeared in a letter from a firm providing investment advice to a client."Homes in the northeastern United States, where winters are typically cold, have traditionally used oil as their major fuel for heating. Last year that region experienc (70)
- Governments should place few, if any, restrictions on scientific research and development.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In deve (75)