All parents should be required to volunteer time to their children's schools.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.
For any individual , childhood is the most critical time of his life. During the schooling years the parent and the teacher together shape the child's life. If there is no coordination or understanding between them, the child can suffer. Hence for the proper development of the child, parents involvement in their child's education should be necessary. Thus i agree with the claim that all parents should be required to volunteer time to their children's schools.
The first benefit of mandatory involvement of parents in their children's is that it would allow the parents a platform through which they can better understand their child's academic background. The parent can become aware of the child's achievement or their faults.Also the parent-teacher relationship could improve which will be beneficial for the children. For eg suppose child is constantly skipping school by provide fake health reports. This malingering of the child could be caught if the parents are actively involved with the school and are in constant touch with the professors Thus parents participation will have a salutary effect.
Moreover the volunteering can also help the parents in bonding with their children. As a child grows, for one reason or the another he starts feeling alienated from the parents. The hectic life of the parent or the age gap are the primary reason. As a result the child could go on a wrong track. He may start lying , stealing or drinking. This is the case of most teenagers who feel neglected by the parents. However if the parents regularly participate at schools activities, they can continue being a part of the child life. This way the child can be guided by the parents and thus not feel estranged.
On the contrary though in certain cases parents should be given dispensation. There are various cases where it is not feasible for the parent to volunteer at the school. Perhaps they have serious illness or sometimes they are out of town. Even for parents of 2 or more children it becomes troublesome to always find time to volunteer. Hence there are certain scenario where the involvement of parents is not plausible.
To recapitulate, when parents volunteer time to their child's schools, the consequences are advantageous .The parents can develop a better bond with their progeny , also the teacher-parent relation can also drastically improve. Due to these propitious outcomes, i agree that all parents should be required to volunteer time to their children's schools.
- Prompt Fifteen years ago Omega University implemented a new procedure that encouraged students to evaluate the teaching effectiveness of all their professors Since that time Omega professors have begun to assign higher grades in their classes and overall 67
- Some people believe that government funding of the arts is necessary to ensure that the arts can flourish and be available to all people. Others believe that government funding of the arts threatens the integrity of the arts.Write a response in which you 70
- "To reverse a decline in listener numbers, our owners have decided that WWAC must change from its current rock-music format. The decline has occurred despite population growth in our listening area, but that growth has resulted mainly from people moving h 90
- Humans arrived in the Kaliko Islands about 7,000 years ago, and within 3,000 years most of the large mammal species that had lived in the forests of the Kaliko Islands were extinct. Previous archaeological findings have suggested that early humans general 88
- The following appeared in a memo from the director of a large group of hospitals."In a laboratory study of liquid antibacterial hand soaps, a concentrated solution of UltraClean produced a 40 percent greater reduction in the bacteria population than did t 88
Sentence: For eg suppose child is constantly skipping school by provide fake health reports.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to by and provide
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 4.5 out of 6
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 1 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 24 15
No. of Words: 408 350
No. of Characters: 2039 1500
No. of Different Words: 197 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.494 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.998 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.749 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 149 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 120 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 71 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 48 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 17 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 6.595 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.583 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.325 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.505 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.11 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5
cud u suggest ways to improve my essay?
1. If you have introduced a qualification into your argument (in the fourth paragraph), you will need to draw the essay back to your thesis.
2. Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 408 while No. of Different Words: 197
the ideal condition:
No. of Words: 350 while No. of Different Words: 200