All parents should be required to volunteer time to their children's schools.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling

All parents should be required to volunteer time to their children's schools.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

For any individual , childhood is the most critical time of his life. During the schooling years the parent and the teacher together shape the child's life. If there is no coordination or understanding between them, the child can suffer. Hence for the proper development of the child, parents involvement in their child's education should be necessary. Thus i agree with the claim that all parents should be required to volunteer time to their children's schools.

The first benefit of mandatory involvement of parents in their children's is that it would allow the parents a platform through which they can better understand their child's academic background. The parent can become aware of the child's achievement or their faults.Also the parent-teacher relationship could improve which will be beneficial for the children. For eg suppose child is constantly skipping school by provide fake health reports. This malingering of the child could be caught if the parents are actively involved with the school and are in constant touch with the professors Thus parents participation will have a salutary effect.

Moreover the volunteering can also help the parents in bonding with their children. As a child grows, for one reason or the another he starts feeling alienated from the parents. The hectic life of the parent or the age gap are the primary reason. As a result the child could go on a wrong track. He may start lying , stealing or drinking. This is the case of most teenagers who feel neglected by the parents. However if the parents regularly participate at schools activities, they can continue being a part of the child life. This way the child can be guided by the parents and thus not feel estranged.

On the contrary though in certain cases parents should be given dispensation. There are various cases where it is not feasible for the parent to volunteer at the school. Perhaps they have serious illness or sometimes they are out of town. Even for parents of 2 or more children it becomes troublesome to always find time to volunteer. Hence there are certain scenario where the involvement of parents is not plausible.

To recapitulate, when parents volunteer time to their child's schools, the consequences are advantageous .The parents can develop a better bond with their progeny , also the teacher-parent relation can also drastically improve. Due to these propitious outcomes, i agree that all parents should be required to volunteer time to their children's schools.

Sentence: For eg suppose child is constantly skipping school by provide fake health reports.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to by and provide