Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.

Nations, governments, and all individuals should do something for the nature expunging because of the people's actions. In spite of the apparently serious discussion about the conservation of the environment, human continues his instructions against the natural resources. Thus, for taking a strong step for preserving the nature and wildlife, nations should pass a number of strict laws on preventing people from extremely dominating the natural lands and sources.

First, Plants and animals are suffering from people actions, so that various varieties and species of the plants and wild animals are extinguishing. Because of the actions such as global warming, greenhouse effects, nuclear wastes, landfill, and other misuses of the nature which have been done for gaining economical profits, human is losing Earth. According to the scientific reports, animals such as fishes and birds have lost their wilderness places and emigrated from their native places. Similarly, natural Jungles are drying because of the pollutions spilled over into them and smog arisen from the human's residents and factories.

Secondly, ecological and environmental sources such as rivers, seas, and virgin landscapes are in danger of the pollutions created by people's instruction. Greedy people in pursuit of achieving more benefits deprave nature in their surrounding without any attention to the wildlife. As we can realize, over the last decades, Earth has been hurt by the air and water pollution which have posed problems not only for the environment, but for people. As a result, if nations don’t pass laws for preserving wilderness areas, chemical pollutions, smog, and more manipulations of populations will contaminate the rest of the earth.

Although, nations and countries all around the world claim that they are trying to pay exact attention to the environmental issues, no pragmatic operation have been performed for keeping the detrimental proceedings of the investors. The best way for stopping avaricious human from depleting more the land sources is the certain rules and regulations in favor of the ecological cycles, so that populations cannot evade and plunder the natural fields.

Finally, in some countries, governments are limited definite fields from instruction for the conservation programs, however, it is not enough and there are still tremendous human actions against the nature which have bad effects on both populations and the environment.

Need to discuss ' even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.' too.
You may go this link for new GRE issue patterns:
http://testbig.com/question/gre-issue-essay-questions-new-gre-issue-ess…