People rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of human to think for themselves will surely deteriorate. Write a respond in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning f

People rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of human to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.

Write a respond in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

That reliance on technology to solve problems and less use of our thinking and human resources debilitate our ability to think is an undeniable fact. Very few people, nowadays, refuse to use innovative technologies to solve their daily issues and to overcome obstacles. While nearly everyone would disagree in principle with the statement, especially in that technology affect our lifestyle positively, I support the statement based on the following reasons.

Admittedly, some people refute the fact that abundant use of technology in solving our daily problems deteriorates the ability of humankind to think for themselves. There are some advantageous for this side. First of all, the concept of technology, in itself, is complex and requires thinking in order to implement that to solve problems. One should ponder over many aspects of novel technologies and develop skills before using that technology. A vivid example can be given to shed light on what was alluded to above. To use the internet, a teenager, for instance, must learn not only how to use a computer, but also how to avoid possible dangers exist in the internet environment. They can do their shopping online without the need for driving in the traffic congestion, which intensify the air pollution problems as well; however, while using their Credit Card to pay online for the service or goods, they are vulnerable to attack from hackers who can hack the students account and steal their money. Hence, the teenagers must think carefully and stay sharp while using the technologies. Secondly, technology is helpful and accurate as long as people know how to use it correctly, which requires thinking. After months or years of working very hard, the scientists publish a new technology for global use. Yet, it is absurd to assume that one can accurately use such delicate technologies without thinking for themselves.

However, I still agree with the statement. First and foremost, technology eliminates people’s creativity, in that machines, nowadays, are getting more and more sophisticated and can think like human. With the advent and lightning-fast development of Artificial Intelligence, many companies offe online services or mobile applications that can do most of the thinking and deliver the users the required service in less than a minute. For instance, high school student, these days, do not use their brain to the desired extent. While facing a difficult problem or question, they readily open their cell phone or tablet and troll the web for the answer. Instead of pondering over the problem, in order to learn more and have a deeper comprehension of the concepts, and devising new solutions, they prefer to choose the easy way and to get the answer from the internet. Therefore, technology, to some extent, decreases people’s creativity.

Beside the above-mentioned reason, solving issues using technology make individuals less sociable. The veracity of this claim can be evaluated through a meticulous observation on the body of examples. People, in the past, while they were on travel visiting a new place, used to ask other people for address, which gave them a chance to communicate with local people and to find some new friends. Maybe one visit a nice person and that person would be his or her life partner. Who knows? On the other hand, currently, people find any address they need with some fingertips on their cell phone or tablets. New technologies such as Google Map or GPS-Drive offer people many ways to find the address or place they need without thinking about it. As a result, the ability of people to think about ways to communicate with strangers and make themselves understood, in cases where they speak different languages, would be deteriorated.

All in all, although some insightful people disagree with the statement, I approve it based on the reasons discussed in the body paragraphs. Utilization of technology to solve problems not only eliminates people’s creativity, but also makes people less sociable. In weighing the pros and cons, the disadvantages far outweigh the benefits.

Sentence: While nearly everyone would disagree in principle with the statement, especially in that technology affect our lifestyle positively, I support the statement based on the following reasons.
Description: The fragment technology affect our is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace affect with verb, past tense

Sentence: Beside the above-mentioned reason, solving issues using technology make individuals less sociable.
Description: The fragment technology make individuals is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: Maybe one visit a nice person and that person would be his or her life partner.
Description: The fragment one visit a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace visit with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to his and or

Sentence: With the advent and lightning-fast development of Artificial Intelligence, many companies offe online services or mobile applications that can do most of the thinking and deliver the users the required service in less than a minute.
Error: offe Suggestion: off

Need better languages for GRE essays. Don't use pattern sentences like that in TOEFL.