As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.

The purpose that technology is developed to reduce the stress and strain of the people.It is not human reply more on technology because the main reason to develop technology is to work more efficiently and fast.

Firstly , maximum number of humans cannot do the work efficiently and accurately but the machines do it . For an example , If we take a power system circuit the flaws are identified more quickly by the use of devices like Circuit breakers , Relays etc.,. Therefore from the above example we can say devices work more fast than human.

Another reason is that , from the last decade their is a vast revolution taken place in the field of communication . These days the use of smart phones and social networking sites are increased by this the people are communicating from every corner of the world . This is one of the example how technology is helping the society .

Finally , I disagree with the statement that ability of the human thinking is deteriorate because day by day we are seeing a lot of changes in technology which is developed by the humans.

Sentence: Finally , I disagree with the statement that ability of the human thinking is deteriorate because day by day we are seeing a lot of changes in technology which is developed by the humans.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and deteriorate

Minimum 300 words wanted.