People's behavior is largely determined by forces not of their own making.

it will be soon avialable

it will be soon avialable

it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable it will be soon avialable

people near the equator shows more
people near the equator show more