Scientific theories which people most consider as facts almost prove to be inaccurate thus one should look upon any information describe as factual with skeptism since it may well be proven false in future.

Theories are predicted by humans from interpretation of formulas are valid until or any other theory that advocate or critics on it with the help of strong theory .

Humans are in learning stage every day the new theories arrived on the bases on these theories its possible to reach at moons, looking on mars presence of life,satelites and information which help human in predicting future ,calculation ,facts ,derivatives are more important but the calculations on which we facts may be change with circumstances hence we believe factual theories even calculation are only predictor for calculation not viable facts.

From the pharmaceutical science in past suggest Panadol and ponstan as painkiller but now it is prescribe these medicine as they have negative impact on bones . Disprin is not recommended to the patient having hypertension problem. another we take example of antibiotics it is recommended in past to use with milk not to effect. but now it is proven that its having negative impact using with dairy products. One research proved the past research having adverse impact.

Theories are conceptual framework specially design to predict behavior but calculation it is assumed that interpretation of wrong formulas or wrong variable or not taking other variable may effects in predicting facts there for chances of errors are there if not may be the case for improvement .may be today the quality of picture is important tomorrow the application are important .what we achieved having always the room for improvement.

Facts are same but relevant variable may change methodology may be different, circumstances having different impacts, therefore we need to consider scientific theories as predictor a source of information’s unless another factual research critic on certain applicability. Continuing with same example : It is assumed that facts remain consistant.it is assumed if it is not the case as trying same medicine on 2 patients having different effect may be effect same but different result due to other factors.

In nutshell ,Facts are measured on the basis of formulas that are not actual they are predicted calculation parameters and it may vary person to person because every person have its own parameters .

Theories are predicted by humans from interpretation of formulas are valid until
Theories are predicted by humans from interpretation of formulas which are valid until

may be change with circumstances
may be changed with circumstances
may change with circumstances

Theories are conceptual framework specially design to predict behavior
Theories are conceptual framework specially designed to predict behavior

Sentence: Humans are in learning stage every day the new theories arrived on the bases on these theories its possible to reach at moons, looking on mars presence of life,satelites and information which help human in predicting future ,calculation ,facts ,derivatives are more important but the calculations on which we facts may be change with circumstances hence we believe factual theories even calculation are only predictor for calculation not viable facts.
Error: satelites Suggestion: satellites

Sentence: Continuing with same example : It is assumed that facts remain consistant.it is assumed if it is not the case as trying same medicine on 2 patients having different effect may be effect same but different result due to other factors.
Error: consistant.it Suggestion: consistent

Don't forget punctuation marks.
Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.

-------------------