Society should identify those children who have special talents and provide training for them at an early age to develop their talents.

The author of the statement claims that one of the striking responsibility of the community is corresponds to patronage special ingenious students through superb education. While others believe that this decision is not evenhanded due to variety reasons. I agree with this claims. Consider the both views and what follows my point would be delineated.

To begin with, we all know that there is a considerable number of children who they are highly destitution, whereas, their talent is extraordinary. Provided that government take a tremendous amount of heed to this children definitely it would be worthwhile due to they become a precious investment for a protracted long. Inasmuch as, some students are a diamonds conceal in mine, hence investing and allocating a plethora for boosting their ability would be beneficial and remarkable without a shadow of doubt.

Furthermore, as a matter of fact that as long as expert allotting an excessive amount of time and energy and budget for training just smart student would lead to adverse other student. Indeed, we ought to take attention to all student, there is not any disparate among student. In fact, discriminating intelligence students with other student who they have a modicum amount of perspicacious is undoubtedly unfair. One of the striking example for this issue is pertaining to my childhood period. When my teachers taking a plethora time and attention to smart students in the class , this lead to a detrimental effect the other student without a shadow of doubt.

Notwithstanding, wasting their talent owing to lack of money and devoid of great training is a improper impact on their personality. As a consequence, society should determine children who have a particular capability and provide facility for them at an early age.

By taking into account, investing on the talent children would have a remarkable advantage in the future.

one of the striking responsibility
one of the striking responsibilities

is corresponds to patronage special ingenious students
is corresponding to patronage special ingenious students

a considerable number of children who they are highly destitution,
a considerable number of children who are highly in destitution,

due to they become a precious investment
Description: check books how to use 'due to'.

other student who they have a modicum amount of perspicacious
other student who have a modicum amount of perspicacious

One of the striking example
One of the striking examples

When my teachers taking a plethora time
When my teachers are taking a plethora time

------------------------