To understand the most important characteristics of a society, one must study its major cities.

Characteristics of a society are largely determined by studies which are done in the base of the cities where have formed urban lives. Most cities principally highlight the traits of societies in context of cultural concepts that have important role in researches on communication. Most cities need to have large stores common history, abysmal religion, and strict governmental regulations in order to become a sustainable society. However, people prefer to live more in the societies with large common wealth, fair rights for everyone, democracy, and freedoms, in particular, than those communications have no them.

Culture is often considered the greatest characteristic of a society which defines all behaves and interaction of people in cities. In fact, culture is a certain principal accepted by people who come together to live in a place. While living in a major city, people with various customs, races, and attitudes come together in form a society with a widespread culture. However, some cultural challenges can be found in the context of cities where a large number of people are living with one another. Conductions on contrary with culture are basically eliminated over the time, so all individuals should notice and respect common and dominate culture formed in the city if they want to keep communicating and dealing with.

Sustainable society is one of the most prevalent discussions among wisdom and socialists today. It has consistent values and perpetual attributes and deals with the least moral contradictions among people. No doubt, in order to the formation of such communication, it needs to have strict structures of religion, history, and rule. Religion acts as greatest moral regulator in order to prevent people from doing aberration and reprobation. Similarly, having common history gives tangible lessons which acts as unites for joining people in a society. However, what can commit people to do some works or hinder them are the governmental rules and regulations which pay the incipient and pivotal way to reach a sustainable society.

In the modern time, people, as absolute components of a society, pay attention to the criteria like the range of welfare, amnesty, freedom, democracy, and equal rights. In fact, they want to live a communication that provide them with decent positions of work, get them liberty to express their commends in the society, and respect the rights of all races, and so on. We can recognize how people undergo too much struggles to leave their own community in order to have better life in another place.

In all, society is a complicated debate which embodies enormous factor to be studied as exact as possible. Cities provide a complete bed in order to research on all effective items on a society because people with various customs and culture are trying to get a consensus and establish a society where meets all their requires.

No doubt, in order to the formation of such communication,
No doubt, in order to form such communication,

Seems the essay is not exactly right on the topic. You will need to be more straight forward. and need to discuss why not 'country side' but 'major cities'.