Universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student s field of study

Universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study.

The importance of universities allowing every student taking a variety of courses outside the student's field of study cannot be over underscored.
Firstly, it help students have knowledge about other fields. For example, someone studying chemistry as his major can offer a course in business management, this will help him or her to know what business is all about, this can even make him or her to establish the business aspect of chemistry.

Secondly, it helps to build relationships, one of the things that is needed in the journey of life is relationship, meeting new people from different departments having the knowledge one would need later in life is very amazing.
Some may say allowing a student to take course outside his field can lead to the student not being focused, this is not true, it will make him or her to know how to handle multitasking efficiently.