Universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study.

Should universities require every student to take a various spectrum of outside courses which fall off the scope of students’ major studies.I agree with the statement insofar as the time engaged in studying these complemented courses do not affect students on focusing on their major studies.

Considering the advancement of technological development,different fields have been seen interwining with each other to the extent that independent development of one field hardly exist.Without the understanding of anatomy, artists would have problems to get access the true beauty which lies in the forms and poises of human bodies.Additionally,a sociologist will never acquire a pragmatic and general model concerning about the differences and similarities of different cultures without the aid of history and archaeology.More importantly,the true education would not achieve by learning facts and methods about one specific area,reversely,a broad understanding of different fields of studying which would further improve students’ tolerance and respect towards other people, is the true calling of education.

Furthermore,by studying on other areas outside one’s major field,one is more likely to find their true interests.In this case,the exposure of a variety of courses would not only make students to be well-rounded people,but also help them to set up their future career paths by focusing on the areas where their potential and talents would wield,not the areas which were chosen only by following their parents’ wills and dreams.The famous Chinese writer and spiritual fighter Lu Xun who was specialized on surgical operations while being nurtured under the wide range of knowledge and experience outside the fence of schools helped him discover his true calling which was writing on behalf of the majority of suffering Chinese people.Ultimately, his sharp, witty words towards the malfeasance and corruptions in the society,not his scalpels saved people from misery,moreover history would never erase his deeds.

I concede that without a specialized learning area, students are more likely to be dilettantes who dabble in a hodgepodge without understanding of their goals and objectives.After the graduation, these students would neither have an inking clue about what kind of career paths that previous educational offerings would lead to,nor noticeable contributions and dedications to societies.

To sum up,the true education should help students to develop their potential and discover their inner interests,but without certain concentration and guidance on specialized areas,students are less likely to be called truly educated, therefore would become society’s burden who have no expertise and skills to support themselves financially,rather than a well-rounded person.

Sentence: Considering the advancement of technological development,different fields have been seen interwining with each other to the extent that independent development of one field hardly exist.
Error: interwining Suggestion: intertwining

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.