Universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student s field of study Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim In developing and supporting your position be sur

The statement asserts that every college student should be required to take a variety of courses outside his or her specific field of study while there have been various perspectives on this issue. Supporters may claim that interdisciplinary education would help students gain a comprehensive world view so that they can be truly enlightened and educated. On the other hand, however, to become an expert in any academic field, a student needs to pursue in that field attentively and diligently without too many distractions caused by irrelevant courses.

From my point of view, a university’s pr...

not only aesthetic knowledge, cultural background and use of designing software are indispensable, but knowledge involving natural sciences are also necessary
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: For example, students majoring in Chinese literature can learn the method of logical writing from mathematic education and those majoring in natural sciences would benefit from social sciences that may inspire creativity or reveal some societal problems in demand of scientific research to solve.
Error: mathematic Suggestion: No alternate word

'On the other hand' means 'However'. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.