Advanced medical treatments are generally expensive People s access to proper health care should not depend upon their level of income All people have the right to access the best medicine available To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinio

Advanced medical treatments are generally expensive. People’s access to proper health care should not depend upon their level of income. All people have the right to access the best medicine available.

To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

In the modern times, for people, there are few things more important than improving health. Nevertheless, in general, modern medical services are pricy and appear to be far reaching from the poor. There are those who argue that this trend is inevitable and there is no need to go further. In my view, however, everybody deserves to have an equal suitable treatment in all of circumstances.

It is evident that in many undeveloped and developing societies, the level of people who can not access the advanced medical treatments is very high. The obstacles are many: lack of medical experts, unavailability of advanced technology, exorbitant fees. Consequently, the trend, in which just people who are rich can approach to the best medical treatments appear to be a undesirable norm in these areas. However, this is not true for all part of the world and wherever possible, people should struggle to prevent the negative process.

One of the feasible measures should be for the governments to take the lead by ensuring all of civilians have chance to be treated with suitable medical services equally. Investing in public healthcare, for example, which give free charge for all of disadvantaged people should be implemented. By doing this, the pressure of people’ health problems could be decrease.

In addition, people who have more lucky prosperity should also take part in the campaign of improving health for vulnerable individuals. For example, there are many un-profit organizations which Is managed to help poor and disabled people in many areas in terms of healthcare and living conditions. As a result, it is well-know that, the scale of people suffering from common disease in all parts of the world has declined significantly for the couple of decades.

Overall, in my opinion, the right if accessing to appropriate treatments should be granted for everybody by the cooperating of not only governments but also individuals.

there are many un-profit organizations which Is managed to help
there are many un-profit organizations which are managed to help

the right if accessing to appropriate treatments should be granted for everybody by the cooperating of not only governments but also individuals.
the right accessing to appropriate treatments should be granted for everybody by the cooperating of not only governments but also individuals.

Sentence: Nevertheless, in general, modern medical services are pricy and appear to be far reaching from the poor.
Error: pricy Suggestion: pricey ?