There are social medical and technical problems associated with the use of mobile phones What forms do they take Do you agree the problems of mobile phones outweigh the benefits

There are social, medical, and technical problems associated with the use of mobile phones.
What forms do they take?
Do you agree the problems of mobile phones outweigh the benefits?

There is no doubt that the advance of technology has contributed significantly to mankind. When it comes to mobile phones, however, there are some who argue that these devices have resulted in many social, medical, technical dilemmas. In my view, while mobile phones might lead to some undesirable effects, which i will explore in this essay, the benefits are still significant and outweigh the problems.

It can not deny that social problems is directly or indirectly attributed to technology. Nevertheless, mobile phones just is one cause of a massive number of sources: computers, the internet, automatic devices, robots and other social networking websites... In fact, mobile phones just make people become less active in some extent owning to meeting face-to-face less frequently. In addition, some mobile phones often have addicted games and applications installed which make many people stick to them and also lead a sedentary lifestyles which in turn contribute to social divides.

There may be some medical problems associated with mobile phones. Take for example wages, which is used to transmit calls and messages. There are some who fear that these wages could deteriorated people's brain and memory. However, it has not been proved by any scientific studies.

The main technical links to mobile phones may be that people can not receive signals everywhere. Remote areas, for example, is likely to lose mobile signals more often. Nonetheless, with the advance of technology, this problem could be insignificant by the time.

However, these problems are undoubtedly outweighed by its benefits. Indeed, mobile phones have changed significantly people life and contributed substantially to economies. they help people, for instance, communicate with others at any where and at any time, make the people's life become more convenient and entertaining. As well as this, the business and works also enhance with this fast-communicated devices.

Overall, the utility of mobile phones has some certain drawbacks; however, there are easily outweighed by benefits they bring, in my opinion.

Sentence: There are some who fear that these wages could deteriorated people's brain and memory.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to could and deteriorated