Essay topics: Advantage and disadvantage of international tourism
There is no doubt that some tourism countries always become the center of attention to visit, especially international tourists. In the recent year, more of countries are opening their door to welcome tourists. Some people believe that tourists enable to help the local trade. Otherwise, not a few of them criticized with the negative influence on pricing of local product. This essay would consider international tourism todays which describe both of advantage and disadvantage.
To begin with, the tourist trade is vital for some economies. One of the crucial effects is investment that gives a positive influence on economic development. tourists would like to invest while place of tourism is wonderful. For example, country’s environment is government duty. They can persuade the tourist’s wonder to invests or spend their money. Moreover, it can transfer more income to that country. The more income rose, the more Gross Domestic Product increase. It will be developed the trade of the country, afterward, infrastructure and other economic foundation system will be running well.
In addition, the countries having a good system and impressive view of their tourism also can bring an asset for their development. Tourism not only can reach a high country’s financial, but also tourism can solve the issue of the country. In Indonesia case, such as currency depreciation (rupiah) bring Indonesia into to the weakness economy. One of the methods that government suggests is expand the export and reduce the import. Extending export could add to the attraction like tourism. Because of tourist, the country gets more income.
On the other hand, if GDP (gross domestic product) rose in some countries, it occasionally makes the price of goods, service, and housing increase significantly. The tourist believes to invest in in our country for instance. Its mean they will increase import our product. If our export sharply goes up, the government should increase the price of factories product. They give a high tax to the companies, in order to make companies not too much export, because if they more export, it eventually affects scarcity of the local product. The increasing tax make the company goes up the price of their product. They certainly do not want to loss anymore. So, the price of goods significantly rose.
To put them in a nutshell, international tourism is becoming easier to come in today, government should be aware of the rule or policy to keep country’s economic development stable. They should make the limitation to the tourist for entering the tourism or not exactly use the taxing policy. However, international tourism always gives benefits to local trade. The tourists will be extracted to some incredible tourism country and they will spend their money too much just for relish it.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 weeks 2 hours ago||mary.ssherr||89||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 2 days ago||yagya||78||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 2 days ago||lehaphuonganh||22||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 4 days ago||reihanee||76||Read full essay|
|1 month 6 days ago||Ammu helen||61||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||Nobal hundal||77||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||prajwal mukkawar||67||Read full essay|
|3 months 2 weeks ago||grahamoneil||89||Read full essay|
|4 months 2 weeks ago||Akilan||84||Read full essay|
|4 months 2 weeks ago||raviraj11||61||Read full essay|
- Some people find history a fascinating subject other say it is dull and has no place in modern life.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion give reason for you answer and include any relevant example from your own knowledge or experience. (75)
- Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion (61.6667)
- The proportion of the population aged 65 and over in different countries between 1940 and 2040 (70)
- The chart below shows the sleep patterns of people in five different occupations according to Canadian study. Give possible reason for the difference. (75)
- The map below is of the town of Garlson. A new supermarket (S) is planned for the town. The map shows two possible sites for the supermarket. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (55)
- the diagram shows the reason people in vietnam move to other country. (60)
- it is important to ensure that children with a wide range of abilities and from variety of social bacgrounds mix with each other at school (70)
- negative and positive effect on international tourism (72)
- Advantage and disadvantage of international tourism (60)
- Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (55)