Advertising is all around us, it is an unavoidable part of everyone’s life. Some people say that advertising is a positive part of our lives while others say it is a negative one. Discuss both views and include your own opinion. Give reasons for your answ

Advertising is all around us, it is an unavoidable part of everyone’s life. Some people say that advertising is a positive part of our lives while others say it is a negative one. Discuss both views and include your own opinion. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience

Nowadays we live in a competitive world in which each company try to introduce itelf in a good and impressive way. One of these ways is advertising. It’s all around us, When we are in our car and waiting for the traffic light or while we are sitting in our living room. Although some people believe advertising is good, it is considered negative by others. Here we discuss both views.

Let’s start with negative effects of advertising. First of all, companies know about the fact that they can effect psychological part of human’s brain by advertising and as a result a great number of people are willing to go and try their products after watching the advertisement even though it’s not necessary for them at all and it’s a threat for the budget of the family. Secondly, it’s sometimes annoying. Imagine you are sitting in your living room with your family and watching tv, the phone rings and when you answer it you’ll find that it’s another company try to sell you it’s product. On top of all these, some companies try to deceive people by showing off in their advertisement.

On the other hand, there are some good sides to advertising. For instance, advertising is a good way to introducing us new products that we don’t know about them. For example a new kind of diet cheese or new electronic device. Moreover, companies try to boost the quality of their products in the competitive market and it’s a good opportunity for folks to choose among the variety of products.

To conclude, advertising is a good way for companies to introduce their products and it’s a good opportunity for us to choose what suits our needs and try to avoid all the tricks.

Sentence: Nowadays we live in a competitive world in which each company try to introduce itelf in a good and impressive way.
Description: The fragment company try to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace try with verb, past tense

Sentence: Imagine you are sitting in your living room with your family and watching tv, the phone rings and when you answer it you'll find that it's another company try to sell you it's product.