Are higher taxes or lower taxes better for society Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience Write at least 250 words You should spend no more than 40 minutes on this task

Are higher taxes or lower taxes better for society?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Write at least 250 words. You should spend no more than 40 minutes on this task.

There is no doubt that, taxes plays essential role in societies. Today mostly all around the world people pay taxes for different purposes like for transports,water taxes,housing authorities taxes, for security and etc . Furthermore it is necessary factor because, if people wants developments in societies and live their lives in a batter way then they have to pay tax.

To begin with, I believe paying taxes to Government is necessary because, when people give them money, as a result the Government return them in sense of security, against crime, poverty, health as well as they gives enormous benefits for the people and society.However, Government also made parks, restaurants, food streets and they developed mega structures as well. Nowadays in Pakistan hardly two pr three percent people give tax to Government furthermore, richer people are avoid to pay tax and some poor people are not able to give tax, as a result they do not have much batter facilities moreover, they do not have to drink pure water and also have electricity causes.

On the other hand, today in Pakistan transport is in very crucial condition, one of the major problem is transporters do not pay taxes as well as they do not have license which cause accidents so, Government should have to emboss higher tax to prevent accidents on roads.

To conclude, It is important to pay taxes for a batter development because if you give then you take furthermore, Government should have put heavy taxes but they also remember poor people .

if people wants developments
if people want developments

Sentence: To begin with, I believe paying taxes to Government is necessary because, when people give them money, as a result the Government return them in sense of security, against crime, poverty, health as well as they gives enormous benefits for the people and society.However, Government also made parks, restaurants, food streets and they developed mega structures as well.
Description: The fragment Government return them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace return with verb, past tense
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and gives

one of the major problem is transporters do not pay taxes
Description: two verbs in one sentence.

Maybe this one: http://www.testbig.com/question/grammar