The bar chart show the information on road transport in European countries and time consumption in travelling per day by person.

The bar chart reveal the information on road transport in some European countries. The x-axis indicate the country while the y-axises indicate the number of travelled person (A and B) and number of minutes ( C )

Generally, Danish is the highest for the figures in the number of travel per person by car, bike and public transportations. Germany and UK spend more time in travelling than other countries.

In average, the number of travelled person by car is around 10,000 people. The UK, Italy, and France figures are above the average while Spain and Germany are below the average. In addition, travelled person by public transportations and bike has average in 1,100 people. Spain and Germany seem to have figure number while the UK and France are below the average. In terms of commuting time, people spend around 38 minutes to travel per day in average. Italy and Spain only spend time around 22 and 32 minutes per day respectively while France and Denmark have figure in the average number.

To sum up, people in Europe tend to travel by using car because it is related to time consumption in travelling. Italian people have the lowest time of travelling, around 21 minutes because they have high number people travelling by car, bike and public transportations.

Sentence: The bar chart reveal the information on road transport in some European countries.
Description: The fragment chart reveal the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace reveal with verb, past tense

Sentence: The x-axis indicate the country while the y-axises indicate the number of travelled person A and B and number of minutes C
Description: The fragment x-axis indicate the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace indicate with verb, past tense