Blood sports have become a hot topic for debate in recent years. As society develops it is increasingly seen as an uncivilized activity and cruel to the helpless animals that are killed. All blood sports should be banned. Discuss the main arguments for th

Blood sports have become a hot topic for debate in recent years. As society develops it is increasingly seen as an uncivilized activity and cruel to the helpless animals that are killed. All blood sports should be banned.
Discuss the main arguments for this statement and give your own opinion.

The modern society has been organizing and creating more and more spectaculars kind of sports in order to attracts a lot of spectaculars and makes a large benefit from such projects or shows. One direction for doing such business is providing blood sports competitions between people who struggle with animals and make an effect on the visitors of such shows. In my opinion, sport that includes any violence thing on people or animal always impacts on people in bad way.

First of all, blood sports are established as an innovation among other types of sports. As far I am convinced, the main point of such event is attract and create a new auditory so as to make a breakthrough along other popular sports by providing unusual programme. Anyway, I think, there is a significant problem of blood sports such as psychological aspect about relationships between people and animals. More pressingly, people can change their view about some natural things directly by watching show and they even can make fun of the death animal.

Second of all, people bring quite a serious damage to nature by killing animals. In my opinion, we need to except any case of violence on animals and always keep in mind those animals a part of a nature too. Moreover, blood sports impact on its followers directly, people usually go to watch it in order to relax at leisure time and share some talks with friends. It could bring many different debatable issues for our current society. Accordingly, humans should understand clearly why they would visit such competitions or what the reason to kill usual animals.

To conclude, I see only bad issues and a lack of people quantities rather than some beneficial aspects of that problem. It is well-known that human beings prefer choosing fascinating king of sport whether it has some bad influence. Anyway, I strongly against about providing such competitions and, hopefully, most of the people, also, would prefer to keep our nature naturally so that feel safe themselves too.

Sentence: The modern society has been organizing and creating more and more spectaculars kind of sports in order to attracts a lot of spectaculars and makes a large benefit from such projects or shows.
Suggestion: Refer to spectaculars and kind