The chart below shows the sleep patterns of people in five different occupations according to a Canadian study.
Write a report for a university lecturer, describing the information below.
Give possible reasons for the differences.
The table shows the survey of sleeping time from five difference occupations in daily life. The report was collected by Canadian researcher.
Overall, the occupations have the distinct time schedule for sleeping. Interestingly, doctors have less time than the other occupations. The asleep schedule of doctors are the tiniest, about 5 hours. What is more, we can see from the other professions, it was found the unique thing in truck drivers having the infrequent sleeping time.
Firstly, most of doctors are very busy. They are always wakeful to help patients. Moreover, the hospital gives the long schedule of working for them. Then, the doctors have to check-up their sufferers at home as well. They usually just fall asleep from 1 to 3 a.m. but 1 hours later they must check the emergent condition of patient. Next, they go back to bed from 4-7 a.m. However truck driver has infrequent for sleep because he has long trip. Regularly teamster sleeps for an hour at 6-7 p.m. next awake again during 12 hours in journey. Next break 7-10 a.m. Afterward rests from 4-6 p.m.
Secondly, a Canadian study has same of point. From table above shows that students characteristically sleep for 8 hours period each night, from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. This is perhaps the factors of routine activities in their daily life study. Comparable with mother has same long time is 8 hours, but distinct of time, habitually mother must wake in early morning in 1-3 a.m. because baby was crying this time.
In conclusion, the effect time for sleep depend on occupations each other.
- Throughout the history, male leaders often made the society more violent and conflicting, if women governed the world, it would be a more peaceful world. To what extend do you agree or disagree? Give an example to support your idea. 63
- The map below is of the town of Garlsdon. A new supermarket is planned for the town. The map shows two possible sites for the supermarket.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. 65
- The chart below shows the sleep patterns of people in five different occupations according to a Canadian study. Write a report for a university lecturer, describing the information below.Give possible reasons for the differences. 60
- Economic progress is often used to measure a country’s success. However, some people believe that order factors are more important. What other factors should also be considered when measuring a country’s success? Do you think one factor is more important 45
- Modern forms of communication such as email and messaging have reduced the amount of time people spend seeing their friends. This has had a negative effect on their social lives.To what extent do you agree or disagree? 65
Sentence: Comparable with mother has same long time is 8 hours, but distinct of time, habitually mother must wake in early morning in 1-3 a.m. because baby was crying this time.
Description: The fragment Comparable with is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Comparable with adverb
Description: The fragment , habitually mother is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace habitually with adjective
Sentence: In conclusion, the effect time for sleep depend on occupations each other.
Description: The fragment sleep depend on is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace depend with verb, past participle
No. of Words: 265 200
Write the essay in 20 minutes
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 5.5 out of 9
Category: Satisfactory Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 3 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 18 10
No. of Words: 265 200
No. of Characters: 1256 1000
No. of Different Words: 157 100
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.035 4.0
Average Word Length: 4.74 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.467 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 74 60
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 58 50
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 38 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 20 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 14.722 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 7.837 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.5 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.301 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.524 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.088 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 4